My War

I’ve got a few. Probably the most notable right now are cracking 100M (score counter rollover) on Whirlwind and winning a major tournament (50+ players) somewhere.

1 Like

That’s an Epic goal. Some serious multiballs required, or some mega grinding :smiley:

I’ve already done 59M+ with extra balls on location: https://www.skqrecordquest.com/2023/10/05/september-8-at-poison-girl-whirlwinds-aplenty/

It won’t be easy to break 100M but I feel like it’s at least within my grasp now.

my actual task is 98x playfield on Genesis and I’m thinking about to switch on EBs or set it to 5 Balls, highest was in the 70ies until now.

1 Like

Great topic! While I don’t have any anymore some from my past…

255x skill shot multiplier on BOP (achieved)

I500 4x3x victory lap (not achieved) maybe Karl should stream this lol

Valinor with Eb off (achieved)

SDMWM with Eb off (achieved)

Roll Frontier on 3 ball factory (not achieved)

1 bill song jackpot acdc (achieved)

8 Likes

new task: fix my Frontier and roll it on 3 ball factory - I want to achieve something KME never did :metal:

4 Likes

for me its:
indy500 4 ball multiball (not using 2 player exploit)
indy500 2.77b (I had 3 lit and 3x running and shit the bed on stream)

100b on MET
100b on TWD

2 RTTH same game on Maiden

1 trillion on BM66 (I’ve gotten a 2.7t but with a now patched exploit)

and the main one i’ve always wanted to do is beat all 4 KME games back to back to back to back. haven’t actually attempted this but I feel like it might be possible…? if someone does this it’ll be insane (next karl challenge)

5 Likes

How long do you think this would take? KME’s 9B game took about an hour. Does Terminus reset on second & subsequent plays in the same game?

The only thing I’ve ever really wanted is to crack 1000 loops on Doctor Who to see what happens. Personal best is 610. I loaned the game out though so I haven’t tried in a few years.

1 Like

crossbow mania can be worth infinite points, just gotta keep it alive and make the right ramp

2 Likes

I don’t recall if they were exactly back to back, but I know I did three of them within two days. AIQ - Trophy Mania, GZ - King of the Monsters, and JP - Escape Nublar. Maiden is the only one I don’t have access to in my town. But it seems very achievable to me.

1 Like

On a podcast episode, Lonnie Langford said he once attempted to get 255 mansion rooms on Addams because he heard that the game starts going haywire. I attempted this a few times and only got to around 120.

2 Likes

How about getting multiball on T2 with the 255 target bug?

Or creature super

Heh, I once had a war to get 10B on Addams, and it was during the game where I finally accomplished it that the bonus count went haywire. My theory is that it was caused by 256+ mansion rooms, and I’ve made some attempts to reproduce it to prove my theory, but in my closest attempt, I was at about 240 when the power in the arcade went out. My closest attempt since then was when I was in Salem, OR for the total eclipse and hopped into an arcade for some pinball while I waited for traffic to clear and managed about 215. So my theory is still unconfirmed. That war continues…

My current war is Monster Island Madness. That darned Victory Challenge!

4 Likes

Is that the requirement? Has anyone beat that?

Haven’t heard of anyone doing it - Karl got to monster island with the secret combo backdoor.

I’ve come close to beating it, but man the fact that it ends when down to 1 ball and Anguirus doesn’t save you makes it a super challenge!

My wars are more like barfly fisticuffs compared to the absurd goals in this thread!

So for some battles of a slightly different flavor… I spent way too much money on location tracking down Secret Madness in The Munsters.

An ongoing losing battle is figuring out this mysterious Sopranos scoring – I’m not 100% convinced it was a hardware issue, so I look into it every few months, but no luck so far. It did lead me to this flipper code (previously undocumented?).

2 Likes

I beat it once in some bar in texas on my drive home from TPF. was on old code and not connected so no proof sadly

Some day, wizard mode in TSPP…been so close. I gave up wiz mode on WPT before I sold it.