Stern Godzilla Rulesheet

Anyone else having coil strength issues after recent code release? My autoluanch coil seems to lose its strength on certain games, but will then be fine on the next game.

Discovered tonight that you canā€™t get city combos during MZ.

Is there any chance of changing the code in the Pro for Mecha to make it much closer in gameplay to the Premium?

Premium seems so much easier to get Mecha MB and also score much higher in Terror since the top target is so much harder to hit in the Pro than the shield on the Premium.

I was just thinking to make them more comparable you could make any hit to the spinner or two targets count as a hit without needing to hit all 3. Maybe increase the number of hits requred to match the Premium with each spinner rip counting as one hit.

Even if itā€™s only added as an optional adjustment setting with factory default as current code, it would still allow Pro owners to have a closer playing game to the Premium.

Other playfield differences between the two donā€™t seem to make anything like as much of a difference to gameplay.

You have to hit all three targets on the premium too right? Just played one last week and seems to behave the same. The spinner shot is way easier on the premium though.

So, has anyone finally lister the 10 secret Combos ? I red about a cheat list from @kdeangelo but couldnā€™t find it. It seems like those combos are pretty random stuff or weird ball shooting. If anyone can help :slight_smile:

My advice for you - Iā€™ve seen a lot of players have trouble with the upper Mechagodzilla target. On my Pro I can pretty consistently get it by shooting the center spinner and holding up the upper flipper rather than using it - the ball rebounds into the target quite nicely.

3 Likes

Thanks but was already aware of that technique but doesnā€™t work on my machine.

No just one large target on the Premium as far as Iā€™m aware - only played a few games on the Premium but was WAY easier to start MECHA.

Premium you have to hit the three distinct targets but itā€™s really hard to tell as the 3 lights inside the hot dog insert bleed into each other

4 Likes

Ah OK thanks, good to know

Have you tried upper loop to held upper flipper?

Yes:)

Just learned that on very rare occasions, the ā€œnewscasterā€ announcer might hesitantly say ā€œshoot theā€¦ erā€¦ ā€œwampsā€ to light Battleā€ at the start of the game instead of the standard voiceover.

Have I mentioned that I love this game?

1 Like

Does anyone know how to collect energy for Power Ups beside Mecha- and Gozilla Multiball Supers?
I always feel stuck after planet X. No information in the rulesheet.

Bridge and tank supers, destruction jackpots, tier 2 multiball supers, saucer attack supers, starting Tesla strike, finishing Tesla, starting jets, finishing jets, changing cities, tail whips threshold, train threshold, saucer attack threshold, winning a battle, winning a battle in one try, consecutive loop threshold, starting rampage, collecting a city combo, secret combo threshold

6 Likes

Thanks, thats great! So alot of motivation to actually play the modes instead of skipping them :metal:

If anyone could update the rulesheet, Iā€™m sure there is interest :smiley:

I had them on the rule sheet a while ago but the page is running out of room as isā€¦

too much good stuff! :smiley:

Is this not the information youā€™re looking for:

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that CaptainBZarre added it back in after you asked the question. I was confused because I remember meticulously crafting that table! haha

1 Like

Pretty sure a goat sighting also collects energy for power ups, but havenā€™t confirmed. Guessing 2x goat energy if goat is in spaceship.