Stern Godzilla Rulesheet

What’s the base value and total multiplier of the SJP in Monster Zero? Is the base value the sum of all your 10 JP values leading up to the super?

And THEN multiplied by BOTH:
A) your SJP multiplier earned from how many balls you locked, and,
B) your # of balls-still-in-play multiplier?

I actually have this exact answer(mostly), because I am a coward and a moron and managed to lock in an 8x SJP in MZ with exactly zero build. The only thing I’m not 100% on is the number of balls multiplier for the SJP since I got there with 2 balls in play for a 1x multiplier. The base value with no build is 1 million, same as a regular jackpot. I collected the SJP with 2 balls in play (1x multiplier since MZ ends at 1 ball) for 8 million.

Time stamp for the video in case you want to watch me getting initially very excited then very sad that I only collected 8m for all that work(looks like the embedded video doesn’t care about the timestamp, so it’s 5:04:52):

I certainly would’ve preferred the sum of the 10 JP values being added in, but given that even at a min base with 4 balls in in play you are looking at 4m per JP I’m guessing the SJP could get truly bonkers if juiced.

2 Likes

Thanks.
Interesting. So the SJP has the same BASE value as the regular MZ jackpots (and NOT the sum)… and presumably the balls-in-play X as well… and just enjoys the SJP X that you earned from locking 2-3 balls in the build phase.
That makes sense… and it prevents the MZ SJP from enjoying the sweet sweet Pinball Compounding Multipliers.

Yeah not building the jackpot up is a huge mistake. Didn’t want super to get too crazy so kept is reasonable but allowed it to add a ball and boost jackpot

1 Like

Does collecting a SJP double the base value? I noticed my regular JP value went from 1m to 2m after the SJP.

I felt proud to collect two SJPs for the first time in MZ yesterday with no heat ray.

Massive props to you for including this rule, it really makes the Monster Zero build period worthwhile. Reminds me a bit of Thanos Attacks where it’s a mode that seems simple, but there are some ways to score better during it than others.

Any tips for quickly identifying the megalon shots at a glance while godzilla mb is running?

Best advice: don’t stack Megalon with GZMB.

Otherwise: try not to have your GZMB jackpots advanced to the Yellow levels, as those will get conflated with the one yellow Megalon shot that gets lit.

3 Likes

Megalon has been changed to purple in the next update

15 Likes

@sk8ball Are all of the EB’s 2X-able with Rodan running? The animations sometimes show 100M, but other times still shows the 50M base. Hard to tell what actually gets awarded during the animations and game play.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but does anyone else thing that the Mothra allie, whose insert reads “Light Outlanes” should also light the oxygen destroyer?

Yes I agree. Maybe in competition mode or something you have to have collected Mothra at least once to light oxygen destroyer (but I don’t think you should be able to light it more than once per game).

Oxygen Destroyer is a Ball 3 thing only unless there are settings that can change it.

last ball not just ball 3

First ball 3 :slight_smile:

First “last ball” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there no ball save starting with the fourth RAMPAGE? The mode started, I flipped once immediately, the ball drained straight down the left outlane, and the mode/ball was over.

1.0 is up.

This feels a little inconsistent because i mean Battles are Yellow… not sure how i like it. But that may only be me being extra neurotic.

There is however a more profound inconsistency as colors are right now.

• During Megalon Intro the roving lights are still yellow
  • when Megalon Hit times out, the ramps are flashing yellow for the relight shot