World's Worst Scores!

Looks like some one jumped to playfield validation exploits before they learned how to play GOT. Haha

Back in college when I had my Meteor in my dorm room a loud mouth who went by ‘Boston Bill’ was bragging about his prowess… So, on his first game, he got 30 points. All 3 balls, he plunged, hit a sling, and drained.

Maybe the prowess he was talking about was about how low he could score, he never did specify.

My own ‘claim to fame’.

At a recent UK league meet I scored

44,930 on Fathom (Set on 4 balls!)

After the comp I played a further half dozen games just plunging, every single one finished with a higher score.

Also

123,050 on F14 (again on 4 balls)

Please tell me someone sucked more than me on Nitro Ground Shaker from the Pinfest tournament this past weekend. I’ve gotta get my name off this list from my TPF screw up a couple years ago. So embarrassing… The worst part is that score was streamed too :frowning:

Neither of those qualifies for this list, but yeah!

I should have documented my GOT score around 1.5M in Game 7 of this year’s SCS. No ball save, sloppy live catches and a tilt or two makes for an embarrassing exit in the first round. Oh and my opponent only had 3M with a ball left to play. Hard to shake that one…