World's Worst Scores!

That’s an epic(ally awful) score, but why did GOT need to be power cycled between players? Does it suffer from upwardly creeping jackpots, like WOF?

Seems like the chat was saying it was running old code, because LOL was awarding more than one recycle. Anyone know what the deal was? Hoping I can find defective code out on location. I’m a huge fan of buggy code (huge GC scores).

HOTK states and values were holding over game to game, at least that is the main reason I believe. Maybe IT too? Dunno about that one for sure.

Interesting. Can’t say for sure, but that seems to still be happening on newer code too. HOTK anyway. Will have to watch closer.

Keith said the GOT was on latest code so I tend to believe him. The extra LOL’s were coming from pop bumper awards.

Can I be on the list? I got 88,500 on Mousin’ Around at PAPA 19 C Division Qualifying…

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: PAPA scoring schemes

Tim Tournay beat (is that the right term) Trent’s low score on Dirty Harry at PAPA. 17M.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: PAPA scoring schemes

I scored 15,000 on a Grand Lizard as the first player up in an Amazing Race tournament. Proceeded to watch ~10 people after me plunge, flip once, and get to drain because they beat my score. I will have to see if the exact score is still around somewhere.

1 Like

I ‘managed’ a score of 700,000 odd on Metallica in one tournament here in Sydney. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I can’t find the scoring evidence though.

Forgot about this thread… I had about 630K or so on Avengers in the Circuit Final this year.

1 Like

http://papa.org/live/playerIndex.php?disp=game&sel=A&game=109

Just barely beat FLR :wink:

I got 935,490 points on Game of Thrones May 3rd at a Weekly tournament.

5 Likes

I love that 30 million points is a walk-off

Q: "Which house did you play as?"
A: “House Ball”

[Edited to bring more funny, maybe]

17 Likes

To be fair, it was the LE. I think 30M would have won most games on it at that tournament. :expressionless:

I had about 10,000 on CV, all on ball 3. I had 0 after two balls, but this was at Pinball Olympics where it was set up as a Thunder Tilt game. The two ramp targets were wired to the Tilt, and I didn’t learn my lesson after ball 1. Obviously this doesn’t count, but it still made me sad. :frowning:

1 Like

Yesterday I put up 6500 in 5 balls of Card Whiz, which included a 3000 point outlane drain. :open_mouth: I was player 1 and had a 500 point lead after my ball 5 :smiley:

2 Likes

Resurrecting this topic. I had 6,600 on Paragon in the playoffs at City Champ.

8 Likes

When I saw that I almost updated the page immediately :slight_smile:

3 Likes