Twitch/livestream setups.

Yeah I only know of dark mode being live for broadcast. Dark mode in matchplay overall is still being tested I believe. But it’s coming.

1 Like

I’ve been able to find css to invert colors of the whole window but it looks average at best - will report back if I figure it out though

We use dark mode everywhere in Match Play.

While scrolling through my MP testing crew Slack, I believe it’s a feature that require you to have a paid MP account.

1 Like

Okay great! I just see it as a feature channel in discord and wasn’t sure if it was live yet.

Yeah we’re aware of that feature, we just use the same account on a few screens that show big screen mode for players and it’s a lot easier to read in light mode unfortunately

I’m confused. Do you want the big screen view in light or dark mode? Why not just switch it back to light mode?

Haha sorry, just to clarify we want both in dark mode only for the stream, light mode everywhere else. I know there is a spot for custom css in the browser source in obs so was curious if anyone had added anything to overwrite any colours in matchplay - that’s all

Got it. Good luck to ya. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Only other idea is to use another pro account for OBS and set that one to dark mode.

1 Like

Oh, so it was the other way around. Just open a new private/incognito tab and copy in the big screen URL, light theme is the default and most MP URLs are public: Match Play Events ← replace with your ID.

What kind of cameras are you using?

Most of them are Sony CX405’s. For the broadcast, I was also able to borrow some Sony ZV-1’s as well.

Hi guys, new streamer here! I have a few questions if anyone can help.

We have a similar setup to our friends at Wormhole, but want the option to have the rig setup passively in the arcade for customers to share their love of pinball, but our sony 405 cameras will not passively provide audio unless it is a playback recording. Any advice on a camera we can use for one of our accsoon transmitters to get an audio signal back to our computer from the rig?

Thanks in advance!

Zv 1 and zv1f both send audio

You ideally want a camera with mic input, good pre-amps and a cold shoe. I’m the Panasonic guy in the thread and anything in the LUMIX line from G85 upwards will do the job or the workhorse HC-V785K (camcorder). I use various mics but the RODE VideoMicro II is ideal for your use case. If you’re feeling lavish you can get two mics and the RODE SC11 splitter cable and get the player audio on one channel and the game audio on the second channel. You mix them to mono in OBS and can control both program levels there.

If you want more control at the rig you can always use an analog mixer in the rig and loop in a HDMI audio inserter. Then you can still use your CX405.

1 Like

Thanks for the help Dri and Chuck, went with a ZV-1F, a shotgun mic for general streaming and some wireless lavaliers for tech streams. Everything sounds great now!

2 Likes

Finished my streaming setup recently and am live on Twitch and Kick @PixelatedPinball

Casual/newer player… streaming GZ 70th and AIQ. Still waiting on a replacement LVDS-HDMI board for AIQ. Had a bad one. =/

https://www.twitch.tv/pixelatedpinball
https://kick.com/pixelatedpinball

1 Like

Welcome to the community! My track record with GeekWorm boards are 1 in 3 are bad.

Thanks!

I ordered a few extra this time around just in case!

From press release analysis:

• The CineView Master 4K will cost $849 USD and will ship in Q3, 2024.
  • The CineView Master 4K will be on display at the Accsoon booth, 12.C71 at IBC 2024 in Amsterdam from 13-16 September 2024.

The one thing I’m frowning at is 4K60 at a meager 32Mbps. Full NDI at 4K60 is 250Mbps.

For folks that wonder why anyone should care is that this TX/RX solution with a multi-viewer will be more cost effective and capable of four 1080p60 cameras at the rig with less cabling and perfect sync.

not sure i care much about the 4K transmission but the 4x distance coverage could be great for 1080p :slight_smile:

1 Like