Twitch/livestream setups.

No issues with accusoon at all. But I’m running a desktop with a quad capture card.

I remember having this issue a while back but solved it by getting 3 different capture cards. One Elgato CamLink, one Elgato HD60S and one off brand. It did the trick, but all of the feeds are slightly out of sync. It is only an issue when audio is picked up by more than one source.

Streamed league for the first time Wednesday night. Anybody build anything like this? It was quick and dirty but seemed to do the job well and help keep cords manageable.

2 Likes

I use this. Works great and very portable.

https://a.co/d/gcYGbxj

1 Like

I like this. I wonder if I can modify a mic stand to do something similar.

looks good and good spacing, if you where to make mods to it make the top part even wider, the more you keep those spaced apart the better they work. Especially on the transmit side, the radiation pattern suffers significantly if you have them too close together. If you use 6 try and have two separate stands for the RX side.

2 Likes

I don’t use Accsoon in this mode, always using HDMI Capture card (magewell).

1 Like

I’m selling off some stuff. I have:

Hollyland Mars 400s Pro set
Hollyland Mars 300 set
Two Panasonic HC-V180 camcorders
Two sets of Monoprice Blackbirds
Nirius wireless HDMI transmitter set

PM me if interested!

I was finally able to test the Cineview HE → PC decoding limits today. As was expected:
UVC @ 1080p = 30 fps
UVC @ 720p = 60 fps
HDMI+Converter @ 1080p = 60 fps

If you have a camera that does 720p (Sony CX405) then do that with the PVE. Assuming you’re putting it on the screen in a smaller window or vertically, you’ll still have max resolution.

If your camera only does 1080p+ (Sony ZV-1) then you need to use HDMI or run at 30fps via PVE. (If you’re just streaming, 30 fps is probably just fine)/

1 Like

Thank you for the details. I figured that was the case. I wonder if the new HE 2 will do 1080/60 UVC. If so, it may be the go-to transmitter in a couple of years when the initial release comes down.

Does it allow onboard downscaling? I.e pick 720p in OBS as a preset even if 1080p is going through the air?

Well I was able to sell off both the Hollyland units, so for about $85 total I’ll have upgraded both to CineView. FWIW, there’s a seller on eBay offering CineView HEs for $299 or best offer brand new, so I put in an offer at $270. We’ll see how it goes. That would be a great value considering a 400s Pro is like $400 and doesn’t even work as well as the CineView.

Does it allow onboard downscaling? I.e pick 720p in OBS as a preset even if 1080p is going through the air?

I have no idea why this works. I’d think that OBS would still get the data from the Cineview at 1080p@30fps and downscale from there, but the reciever says it’s getting 1080p and OBS says it’s showing 720p@60fps. I didn;'t check the recording to see if it’s actually 60fps (and I probably won’t since I’ve already put on an HDMI cable and a converter), but there’s a decent chance that you can get 60fps by downscaling in OBS.

We are live right now of anyone want to see what it looks like :slight_smile:

Twitch and lundpinballacademy

I got a notification that the Blackbird has come down to $199 and I noticed earlier in the week that the Orei’s are out of stock.

I got a speaking slot at Golden State Pinball Festival in Lodi, CA in a couple of weeks (May 17-18th). Come heckle me as I will set a CX405 on fire live on stage (I kid, I kid… :innocent:)

The session will be available on Marco’s YouTube channel after the show.

6 Likes

Remember to highight the parts on Twitch that you want to keep (otherwise it will disappear 2 weeks after the stream). The 3bn IMDN game by AVD for instance. :grinning:

Or this epic game from when I still had hair https://www.twitch.tv/videos/208547191?t=4h15m59s

1 Like

For playfield cam 30fps isn’t fine in my view. Especially at 1080p - 720/60 is better then 1080/30

Cheers,
Neil

2 Likes

It might pass muster in an EMs only tournament.