Stern TMNT Rulesheet

I’d suggest that once you’ve upgraded your initial turtle to LV 4 your perks are locked in and you then change turtle to train them up to LV 4 as well, once all 4 turtles are fully trained you get some kind of mini wizard mode.

That would then give you an added incentive to actually complete training, as the machine I have played EVERY SINGLE SHOT under the flipper bounces out, unless you lower the flipper to trap it - the timing of which needs to be perfect.

I simply ignored training after having it bounce out so often. Only managed 4 x 1 player games (3 scores in the 40mils, and one of 12).

There’s some potentially really good points to be had in Ninja Pizza MB if you bring in Octopus for Pizza Frenzy, then basically just nail the spinner all day. :slightly_smiling_face:

I did some testing with the glass off (Standard Gameplay Mode).

You get 1 Extra Ball by starting your second episode.
You get 1 Extra Ball by shooting one of the two Pizza Slice targets 14 times.

The setting “Auto” for Extra Balls seems not to be dynamic as seen on other games (thank you). So in total you can only get two Extra Balls, please let me know if you find more!

Pizza Slice rewards:

• 7 pieces = Pizza eating contest
  • 7 pieces = Extraball
    …and so on…

Slices can only collected between modes, not during 123, weapon, april, training, team up or turtle power mb. Slices collected during Pizza Multiball or Eating contest will not add up for the slice rewards but you will see it displayed on the screen.

This was suggested 22 days ago :rofl::rofl:. Don’t forget the 2X. Think I had one up to 86k a switch with the 2X. It’s worth it to change the toppings on ball one or two to get the octopus.

https://m.twitch.tv/alabama_pinball
Unofficial tmnt launch party, live now!

This was probably posted in here earlier but I just found out Stern has these super nice rulesheets for their games posted on their website under each game. TMNT: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/TMNT-Rulesheet.pdf

3 Likes

Does anyone know the deal with jackpots in Ninja Pizza MB? I think Ive sorted out how Mondo JPs and Jackpoto Grande work in that one. But Ive noticed Jackpots referenced in the pizza toppings and call outs. They may be collected at pizza targets but how do you light them?

Check the wiki?

I understand how to start NPMB and how the toppings work. I just don’t understand what a jackpot is exactly or how to light them while in the MB.

Sorry I thought you were referring to changing toppings. On the display it says “Defeat X hand to lite jackpot” or something similar. The shots are purple from what I remember. Shoot X purple shots and then jackpots

I’m also trying to figure out the Team Up MB. It looks like it starts with all the shots lit, shoot enough of them to light the weapon shots, hit enough of them to light a turtle shot, shoot the lit turtle shot to rescue that turtle and then add-a-ball.

Anyone have any insights or know if I’m on the right track?

All u have to do is shoot all the list shots. The modes u completed to get to Team up give u special abilities. Such a as the orbits spotting u shots.! Then u shoot a lit turtle shot to add a ball, then the process starts over.

oh ok.so when the weapon inserts are lit, thats one of the completed mode perks? or just part of the light show saying shoot the lit shot?

Technically it’s both lol.

haha fair enough. Well, I’ll make sure to “test” it out later. The sacrifices I make! haha.

Yes that is correct.

No to both. Weapon in lanes are lit by hitting your specific turtles skill shot. There is a lit shot when you start your ball depending on what turtle you choose. Raphael is the left ramp I can’t remember the other. I think it’s just their shot in the game. Leo is lair and mikey is the side ramp. Not sure on them, Raphael I know for sure.

U are correct. Mikey is Pizza Palor, and Donnie is sideramp. But if u beat “Night of the Mousers” mode before u play Team Up. One of the weapons inlane is lit, and u can control it, for both inlanes, and when u go through the lit one, it spots u one shot during the Team UP MB. This works all the way up to the victory phase.

Ah yes. When referring to TUMB then yes you’re right. It spots a shot.

can you get big scores in TUMB? Haven’t really got that much on it so far but never got that far in it (maybe rescued only one other turtle)

From personal experience, it seems like the big scores start happening once you rescue the 2nd turtle.

2 Likes