Stern TMNT Rulesheet

Does anyone know what the episode completion points for getting to Final Battle are? I started Final Battle with 7 out of 8 episodes completed and got around 48 Mil but I’m not sure how that breaks down.

I really like that rule though, I would like to see a similar points bonus for completed episodes when starting Team Up as well.

2 Likes

I’m wondering if an active playfield doubler will apply to this bonus too?

So i went 7 for 8 on episodes again. It looks like you get 500k for the first completed mode and then an additional 750k for each subsequent completed mode. So .5m/1.25m/2m/2.75m/3.5m/4.25m/5m/5.75m. And for each mode NOT completed, you get .25m, not sure if that goes up for a 2nd or 3rd NOT completed episode, Id assume not.

So this time, for completing 7 of 8, I got 19.5 million points, last time when I went 7 of 8, I thought I got 49 million but it must have been 39 million as a result of an active 2X pf.

If you go 8 for 8, you’d get 25mil, 2x pf: 50mil, Raphaels perk of 3x pf and youd get 75mil!

2 Likes

Is there a way to edit the title of this thread? I think it’s safe to say that this rulesheet is no longer an “early WIP.”

2 Likes

Done. :wink:

1 Like

My hero!

Hey, I could’ve done that. :wink:
Nah, seriously though, I was busy - thanks to whoever edited it.

Updated to include the change to lit episode selection and to add the Half Shell Challenge.

Unsure how to edit - but the mushroom topping time-lock means that once a ball goes into the lair during multiball, it will be held there until the rest of the other balls are lost - this extends the length of multiball and makes it easier to score big points.

what’s the pin golf strategy on this game? octopus + multiball?

1 Like

What’s octopus? What’s the pingolf goal?

“Octopus: Start Pizza Frenzy
(all switches score a base value of 3k, increasing by 1k for every 10 switch hits; apparent cap at 35k; rip spinner all day)” - seems like bringing this topping in to multiball is good points?
Goal is 7,000,000

Yes, Octopus + Pizza MB is a good scoring strat.

But a pin-golf goal could be lots of objective things besides score, in which case going for this might be irrelevant.

Raph and a mode or two with the main multiball usually nets me 7 million plus in 1-3 balls.

Scored a whopping… 500K. God I hate this game. It’s just not fun.

5 Likes

Personally, to get a 7 Million point score, I’d short plunge to the right flipper and go straight for Ninja Pizza MB locks.

2 Likes

I added more detail about how the April Hurry Ups work and what they’re worth. I could be a little off on some of the specifics but the general idea appears sound.

1 Like

I assume the base value never increases outside of the Pict-O-Pops award?

I believe Pict-O-Pops is the only way to increase the base value. But the whole thing is all a little but confusing.

I’m glad I’m not the only one putting up sub million scores. I really like the idea of the mushroom mulitball lair lock…I wish it was available for the pro.