Stern TMNT Rulesheet

Raph and a mode or two with the main multiball usually nets me 7 million plus in 1-3 balls.

Scored a whopping… 500K. God I hate this game. It’s just not fun.

5 Likes

Personally, to get a 7 Million point score, I’d short plunge to the right flipper and go straight for Ninja Pizza MB locks.

2 Likes

I added more detail about how the April Hurry Ups work and what they’re worth. I could be a little off on some of the specifics but the general idea appears sound.

1 Like

I assume the base value never increases outside of the Pict-O-Pops award?

I believe Pict-O-Pops is the only way to increase the base value. But the whole thing is all a little but confusing.

I’m glad I’m not the only one putting up sub million scores. I really like the idea of the mushroom mulitball lair lock…I wish it was available for the pro.

Yeah, that 3X PF instead of 2X can be a real game changer for those NPMB Super Jackpots.

Ha. Nearly all my time on TMNT has been on Pro models, so I didn’t even know about this 2xPF feature using Mushroom topping on Prem/LE. So you just shoot a ball into the Lair under-flipper shot, and it holds a ball there and gives 2xPF? And how long of a timer?

Also, does this Mushroom PFx multiply onto any LAIR-qualified 2x or 3xPF already running via the PFx standup target?

My play has mostly been on a Pro but I’ve had a chance to play the Premium a bit lately. My understanding is the the Lair Lock (when enabled in NPMB by getting the mushroom topping) will hold a ball for like 20 seconds and provide +1 Pf X during that time, when you shoot Lair.

1 Like

Edited values to reflect today’s code update (Neutrino Pizza Party requires 1 Training, Ninja Pizza Frenzy has a reduced build and caps at 8k per switch).

1 Like

Updated a few things as per a conversation I’ve been having with Corey Stup (the Programmer responsible for fixing the NPMB reset bug, btw) regarding possible software bugs.

1. The Marshmallows mystery is solved!! (and it’s pretty awesome) There was never a bug or missing code it seems. He also agreed that it should probably say “unlimited mondo jackpots”.
  2. He confirmed a current bug with “I want a body” TUMB perk and is looking into it. (apparently it was working in early code (as per Shaub) but was broken somehow along the way. I wrote a temporary note in the file to describe what is currently happening.
  3. Wrath of Krang TUMB perk is actually working correctly. “Defeat all” is reference to the foot soldier and not to Bebob and Rocksteady.
3 Likes

Nice work. It’s good to know theres a logic to the Wrath of Krang perk, and it’s pretty cool that Marshmallows actually does something. I hadnt bothered to find out because I asked Dwight on a stream a long, long time ago and he didn’t have any answers.

So I guess Mondo JPs un-light after you collect a Triple Mondo but with Marshmallows you can just keep collecting Mondos (Triples?) until they time out. Definitely gonna have to do some testing on that.

Well, don’t you know, I tried out the Marshmallows and it does what Cory said it does. White > Blue > Red > Orange to keep collecting Triple Mondos, they seem to build with each one too. I had the glass off, but after like 6 or so Triple Mondos in a row, they were worth 50M a piece, it timed out and I did it again and they reset down to more like 17M, I wonder about the details of the Mondo values.

It’s too bad that it’s so difficult to select and lock in the proper toppings for NPMB, otherwise I’d add Marshmallow just for the potential to blow things up if you can find that damn Krang Loop.

1 Like

I know, it’s crazy right?!? And that’s without multipliers. Once people catch on it might have to be nerfed too. I’d love to see someone who can really loop that though because I find it tough as hell. I find it can either go clean, go slow up to almost the switch, or rattle around and hit a pop. Plus to do it controlled you would either have to cradle on the left, hit the parlor and then stage flip continuously. (!) Or cradle on the right, hit the right ramp and try to hit the first loop when it’s whizzing around at TMNT speeds. Which is very un-turtle like (the jokes are free).

v1.55 update fixes a very odd bug that any tournament director trying to use competition mode probably ran into…

• The Default GAME PLAY MENU adjustment order was mislabeled
  • Attract mode screen that shows the current Default GAME PLAY MENU settings
    was sometimes wrong.

I just heard on a Twitch stream today that Training Mode perks carry over from game to game if you use a Stern Insider Connected account. Can anyone confirm or deny this :question:

1 Like

Confirmed. Same with Venom.

1 Like

I added in the values for Mondo and Super Jackpots, and also added in the playfield insert positions for each Episode mode.