PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!!!1111oneonetwo

I had to call to get a refund and initially they told me there are no refunds, but once i explained to them there is a 75% refund it went through in about 2 days

Ha, I just saw that, crazyā€¦

I just did a prelim skimming and found 8 possible Waitlist duplicates, 18 possible Player list dupllicates.

@ericwag at #50 @PinballProfile at #108? @BMU at #111? I hope these are duplicate :confused:

500+ deep as is, that is pretty crazy! Lots of local Seattle players unfortunately very deep in the list :frowning:

Teolis got in via a friend with carted tickets.

#36 Neo Skywalker miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight not be real.

https://pinburgh.com/2018/live/player-327.html

1 Like

i stand corrected. is that person playing under an alias, or do they just have awful parents?

He changed his name (donā€™t ask me why, I donā€™t know). He has been playing competitive pinball for a while.

1 Like

2 Josh Sharpes but only one Trent. :open_mouth:

Yeah I counted about 20 dupes - I have one but getting it refunded has proven so far to be a nightmare.

I play under an alias. I have awful parents too, but thatā€™s a completely separate issue.

2 Likes

Nope, no duplicate, Iā€™m toast. Looks bad for Damien, Colin Urban and Alberto, too.

Doubles the chance of finally winning a major :wink:

2 Likes

2 x 0 isā€¦still 0.

4 Likes

I see Damien #20 on the list. I think he should get in no problem.

Iā€™m thinking the same as well. Good to excellent chances for the top 100 (or at least the top 50)?

I would think so. Iā€™ll put the over under at 120

Looks like a few of the Player List duplicates have unique IFPA ID#s across the duplicates. So those are likely not player duplicates, and simply a single purchaser that bought tickets for multiple unique people.

Thinking 250 myself as August is pretty far away.