PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!!!1111oneonetwo

Make the VIP $1000, and you get a coach who follows you around and tells you what to shoot for while you play. (Or maybe just between balls, if the other suggestion is too contentious).

5 Likes

“SHOOT THE PYRAMID! SHOOT THE PYRAMID!”

4 Likes

VIP are woefully underpriced. Even though I’m a person who refuses to buy fast passes at an amusement park out of principle…an extra $70 on a trip that’s already $1000 is worth it to guarantee a spot, regardless of benefits. If I get one, I would probably feel a little weird sitting in the VIP lounge and then dealing with people giving me shit about my VIP status all weekend.

They’ll sell out faster than the regular tickets.

3 Likes

If I get one I’m going to force everyone in my groups to address me strictly as “Your Highness” as in “wow that was one fast drain, your highness” or “the extra rest your butt has gotten seems to have not improved your play, your highness”

15 Likes

Any news on more Drury rooms opening up? I foolishly didn’t pull the trigger ASAP. They had me at “free hot breakfast.”

1 Like

I don’t really care…but this is surprising because in theory 10 individuals could purchase them all?

I believe the stance from last year was that additional entries into the tournament could be purchased for “contest winners” et al - i.e. unnamed individuals at time of purchase?

They could purchase them, but for named individuals. What I recall from last year was that there were a couple of pre-authorized exceptions for prizes that hadn’t yet been awarded.

Ah yes, here’s the link:

https://replayfx.org/competitions/pinburgh/#1550622879300-30944ca9-2c02

Or go to https://replayfx.org/competitions/pinburgh and click on Giveaway. There is a process, and as it states, if we don’t get enough interest those tickets will go to the waitlist.

7 Likes

I booked the Omni yesterday just fine. I will not be playing in Pinburgh though.

1 Like

Useful information and links can be found in this here newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/44200c79bb54/replay-fx-pinburgh-tickets-on-sale-223

4 Likes

Can someone explain to me how the waitlist works? I haven’t been on it before so I haven’t had a chance to find out. Like, how long does a waitlist person have to confirm or decline tickets if they’re offered? How are you notified you’ve come up on the waitlist? Especially now that it could be 15 minutes after ticket sales start. I just want to get my strategy for ticket buying all in order before the big scramble!

Not sure.

I got an email.

1 Like

When I got off the waitlist in 2015 I had 48 hours to respond.

1 Like

VIP sold out in 3 seconds or less

2 Likes

Yeah, crazy. My trigger finger wasn’t fast enough.

yeah, refreshed at 11am, show the link but by the time i selected the qty and click get tickets it was sold out! :slight_smile:

How many milliseconds was that? :grinning:

Wow. How is that even possible? I was on a call with a friend of mine trying to get tickets. Choose the quantity, hit get tickets and bam, “unable to add tickets”.

Hopefully the ones in an hour last a little longer. :sweat:

I tried, i figure that was a warm up exercise for 12pm.

2 Likes

Had to be under a sec. I was a second at best after noon and didn’t get one.

1 Like