PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!!!1111oneonetwo

What’s the price? No price listed on the page linked… and the ticket page just says free

That link is to purchase tickets when they go on sale. The pricing for the tournament and the VIP area are on the Pinburgh page at https://replayfx.org/competitions/pinburgh/

Pinburgh competitors must purchase either a $200 VIP Tournament Reservation (50 Available) which gains access to the VIP Pinburgh lounge and includes a variety of extras, or a standard $130 Pinburgh Tournament Reservation. All competitors must also purchase general admission passes to Replay FX in order to access the event.

Only $70 upcharge for something they will get to use for 3 full days? I think you under priced yourself… even tho I despise these types of ‘paid upgrades’ aimed at ‘those willing to pay…’

With only 50 available and only a <$25 day charge… you’ll sell those out in the initial rush of 3 seconds.

1 Like

I agree - bang it up to $1000 Plenty will still be in.

1 Like

If you try to buy the VIP and they run out, are you getting on the waitlist for regular tickets an hour early? Or is that order process just a dead end when they run out?

When the VIP tickets run out, they’re gone, and you have to be online at 12pm to try for the regular tickets. This is why we’re putting them on sale an hour earlier - it would suck to try to get a VIP ticket, find it’s sold out, then try to get a regular ticket within the same 60 seconds and find those are also gone.

5 Likes

Will details be released before Saturday about what the VIP access includes? Or does that post a few up from here encompass the information that will be available come Saturday?

Nope, that’s all the information.

I don’t mind chiming in on this since by the time you read the details on the tickets page, it’s possible they’ll be sold out, and that’s kind of ridiculous for a number of reasons. The VIP includes expedited check-in, lanyard, custom badge, and a Pinburgh 2019 t-shirt. The most interesting aspect, imho, is that we’re building a VIP lounge on the show floor where you can get off your feet in comfort. Exact details of the lounge won’t be released for a bit, but we’re kicking around several ideas that should make it a nice experience.

4 Likes

One obvious question is would we be able to bring our food into the lounge from the center’s cafes?

What is the value of a “comfy chair”, Mr. Gilliam?

1 Like

What is the limit to the number of VIP passes purchased at a time? Same as regular tickets? i.e., …5?

2 Likes

Re: rooms, I bet a lot of people are booking under the assumption they’ll get into Pinburgh. Look for rooms to open up Saturday afternoon as those that don’t win the magic mouse click lottery cancel their reservations.

3 Likes

Doubtful since you can cancel the room up to 24 hours before arriving for full refund.

4 Likes

48hrs for Marriott now.

1 Like

…and 72 hours (3 days) at the Omni

1 Like

And just how comfy is this seating? We talking Laz-e Boy recliner comfy or inflatable couch comfy? Will footstools be available? So many questions!

I’d love to see a water cooler or canned drink fridge, those fountains are few and far between.

You can probably send the butler to fetch you a new glass of water whilst the massage therapist does their thing though right?

4 Likes

Anyone else thinking: Biggles, put her in the comfy chair!

5, like Pinburgh

2 Likes