PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!!!1111oneonetwo

Thanks for the heads up. Just booked the Drury as well.

1 Like

Me also - itā€™s a very good hotel for the dosh!

And sold out haha

1 Like

Just made it in, thanks Neil!

2 Likes

Drury still has rooms at the group rate

Not when I just tried

I was only checking for 7/31 - 8/4 which still works. Looks like 8/5 shows as unavailable though.

yeah just bought one room to 8/4

1 Like

:frowning: No good for us international travellers that need to book days either side. Hopefully theyā€™ll release another block??!

booked Tues to Sun at Omni just now ok.

1 Like

Booked. Thanks for the heads up.

We will be expanding / releasing new blocks until demand is satisfied. Iā€™m currently waiting on reports from both the Drury and Omni.

6 Likes

Sunday is the day at the Drury that was causing the block to appear as unavailable, and a few more rooms for that day have just been added. The Omni is currently wide open with plenty available.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Got booked at the Omni now.

1 Like

From the Replay website for the Drury: ā€œPittsburgh hotel guests enjoy free wifi, free hot breakfast, free 5:30 KickbackĀ® and more.ā€

Iā€™m interpreting this to mean that every guest staying at the Drury will get a coupon redeemable at Pinburgh for a complimentary relight of an unlit kickback.

17 Likes

Got in a double bed for Wed-Sun at Drury. Can recommend their breakfast.

2 Likes

At 5:30 each day, the Kickback Cafe teleports itself to the lobby of the Drury.

4 Likes

https://papa.org/2019/02/introducing-pinburgh-2019-vip-tickets/

INTRODUCING PINBURGH 2019 VIP TICKETS

Starting February 23 at 11am, one hour prior to Replay FX general admission tickets and standard Pinburgh reservations going on sale, competitors will have the option to purchase 50 limited edition Pinburgh VIP Reservations!

The Pinburgh VIP Tournament Reservation offers an upgraded opportunity to experience the event and includes a 2019 Pinburgh T-shirt, a customized lanyard and special badge, expedited check-in, and access to a comfortable VIP-only area during the tournament that will allow you to get off your feet and relax in between rounds.

All Replay FX and Pinburgh reservations will be sold here!

2 Likes

As I see it the pricing for these isnā€™t available at that link (actually, it says ā€œfreeā€ on the details tab). Using Chrome on my phone, if that matters.

Okay. See the $200 price for the VIP tix on the main Pinburgh page.