PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!!!1111oneonetwo

Yes, and the virtual queues were awesome. It was the same software used at PAPA. The lines were (understandably) long, but I was able to queue up, observe that there were 6 people ahead of me, and then proceeded to run around the show floor. At one point when the lines were very long in the mid-afternoon, I queued up, left the venue, went to the taco shop down the road, and still made it back in time to play my game.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a taco shop down the road? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL, I was wondering the same thingā€¦

A delicious one. Are there twice last year. Itā€™s on the opposite corner of ten penny. Was the old fun bar place.

1 Like

Thanks. I actually ate there before. It was good.

People may have seen this on Facebook already, but PAPAtv will be doing a Pinburgh Bank Reveal next Saturday (July 14th):

4 Likes

Early check in information: https://papa.org/2018/07/early-check-in-for-pinburgh-2018/

8 Likes

Will the WIPT banks be revealed ahead of time? Iā€™m asking so I can make changes to my PinballSpinner banks site to include a listing for WIPT banks if theyā€™re published ahead of time.

3 Likes

I already registered for Pinburgh but I havenā€™t bought my ReplayFX ticket yet. If I do that online can I pick it up at pre-registration on Wednesday? @PAPA_Doug @bkerins

Yes. Also, neither Doug nor Bowen are going to know this sort of thing, so Iā€™m just answering for them.

6 Likes

Rad, thanks @chesh !

The WIPT banks will not be revealed ahead of time.

2 Likes

You guys, Iā€™m so bored at work and so pumped for pinburgh Iā€™m re-reading the rules.

6 Likes

I will give you a huge tip if you qualify on Saturday. All participants need to register at the morning session even if you have a bye to next round. Remember to check in then go somewhere to chill . Do not miss check in , if you do miss check in then you are not going to play in final rounds.

1 Like

Are the banks for this year posted somewhere?

Doug says they will update online tomorrowā€¦

1 Like

Cool, did he say where?

yeah. right here :smiley:

1 Like

Heh, Thanks. I was hoping for a text list or spreadsheet like previous years. Will something similar be published this year?