PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!!!1111oneonetwo

http://papa.org/2017/07/20/replayfx-pinburgh-update/

You should also have received an email with the same info around 7/20.

Indeed I did, serves me right for not reading that fully. Thanks @PinballNarcissist and @stevevt.

1 Like

ReplayFX 2018 - July 26-29, 2018
ReplayFX 2019 - August 1-4, 2019
ReplayFX 2020 - July 9-12, 2020

16 Likes

Sweeeeet!

And bonus points for not conflicting with the 2020 Summer Olympics. :smiley:

Separately, The Menzingers and Piebald are playing in Michigan this weekend :cry:

Never mind! Played the new v0.85 code over the weekend; it’s pretty great. SW is shaping up to be awesome. Hopefully I draw that bank.

1 Like

Played SW17 in a tourney on Friday. New code was loaded that day. And it reset TWICE during competition. Both times during multiball. I think it was during “victory laps” each time. Awesome game but I don’t see how it can be used if it keeps restarting.

2 Likes

Dang, that sucks. Well my buddies Ramona are playing on Thursday and they do a Piebald cover sometimes! I’m missing out on Worriers and Typesetter but I’ll just make up for that at FEST!

Sorry, I’m not trying to derail! Pinball, pinball, pinball. I leave tonight and I’m getting sooo excited. The friend I’m staying with is only 5 blocks from the clubhouse so I’ll likely see lotsa yinz there.

does that work for you @genex? :smiley:

ha ha - uh, 2019 and 2020 for sure :slight_smile:

We had similar issues last night running 0.85. First the display just went dark mid-game and we had to reboot the machine, then on the second attempt to play the game player 1 was at around 3B when he got some sort of kill screen and his flippers died mid-ball. Decided to pull the game at that point, but it does make me worried about its code reliability for Pinburgh.

2 Likes

In our game sound went out first. LCD froze. Then everything went dark, but flippers were still flipping. Eventually after draining both balls the machine re-booted on it’s own. This was player 3 on a 4 player game on ball one. He had between 1.5-1.8b when it died.

1 Like

We’ve had SWPro on location, played pretty much nonstop during a recent monthly tournament and I heard/saw 0 issues with 0.83 code.

Does anyone have a general idea of when each round of A Finals started last year? My carpool will be leaving Saturday afternoon, would like a general idea of if we can catch semis/finals or not. I see on youtube the semi’s and finals took 4 hours :smiley:

They are starting the semis at 5:00 this year.

ah yes, the Replay FX schedule I stopped reading after "Friday"
Thanks!

1 Like

We’re still waiting to hear whether you can pre-checkin at Omni? Thanks

1 Like

Did initial seeds get published this year?

http://pinburgh.com/2017/live/
cannot sort by seed yet, might be waiting for thursday morning for that. could dump into a spreadsheet and sort.

1 Like

PapaDoug posted they would have something at Omni on pinside.

2 Likes