PAPAtv Live

In honor of International Jazz Day the PAPAtv crew have a couple little ditties to play: Bally’s Old Chicago and Stern’s The Rolling Stones. Come check out the live gameplay TONIGHT at 7:30 EASTERN at www.youtube.com/papapinball

1 Like

Stones Pro or LE??? I wanna see some post action

More like post flailing. I tried to master the posts on an LE and failed miserably. Technically, with a post in each outlane and between the flippers, you should be able to play forever without draining, right? I finally gave up (on the posts) and ended up putting up a huge GC score on it.

Stern RS is an underrated title IMO. It does have a pretty big points exploit though, so probably not good for competition. Wonder if whomever is doing the cast will know about or mention the exploit. The Charlie shot is awesome. Nearly impossible from the natural right flipper, piece of cake backhand. Looping 3 or more balls at once on the left ramp is a blast and can be very profitable, if you have the right things running.

It was used at Pinvasion last year with no problems. I also think it is under rated. Great game, no. Fun game with some cool rules, yes sir!

Watched the beginning of the cast but didn’t stay until RS (had to play myself).

If you stack the song Happy with one of the two multiballs (don’t remember which one), you can loop the very wide left ramp over and over for jackpots. There’s one other song you can do this with, but I only remember Happy for sure. Fairly easy to loop 2 or 3 balls at a time, which can add up alarmingly quick. It’s also a fun test to see how fast you can flip as successful shots feed quickly right back to the left flipper.

Arrrrr you ready for some pinball!? Ready to do some Stargazing with the PAPAtv crew? TONIGHT at 7:30PM EASTERN we’ll be playing Jersey Jack’s Pirates of the Caribbean and Stern Electronic’s Star Gazer! Come check out the live gameplay at: www.youtube.com/papapinball

Get v0.99, out today!

1 Like

TONIGHT the PAPAtv crew gets archeological! Who knows what amazing secrets and priceless treasures they will uncover while playing Williams Indiana Jones and Pharaoh? The Adventure begins at 7:30PM EASTERN at: www.youtube.com/papapinball

CAN YOU DIG IT?

2 Likes

Okay sports fans, the NHL and NBA Finals are both finally here! To celebrate, the PAPAtv crew will be playing Stern’s NBA and Premier’s Ice Fever! Pucks, basketballs and PINBALLS will be flying all over the place TONIGHT at 7:30PM EASTERN on www.youtube.com/papapinball

2 Likes

IFPA 16 is this week, so we’re playing some Williams World Cup as well as Zaccaria’s Pinball Champ ‘82 and because today is National Cheese Day we’ll also be playing some Mousin’ Around! Come check out the live gameplay TONIGHT at 7:30pm Eastern at: http://www.youtube.com/papapinball

TONIGHT on PAPAtv you’re gonna fall in love with Williams Casanova and go ape for Williams Congo! Check it out at 7:30PM Eastern at: www.youtube.com/papapinball

Hey YOU with the face! Step right up and watch the PAPAtv crew take on three awesome theme park pinball machines, Stern Rollercoaster Tycoon, Williams Hurricane and Cyclone. The park is open at 7:30pm Eastern so come along for the ride at:
www.youtube.com/papapinballlarge%20(2)
hurricane_flyer_mop1
IMG_20190618_100607_632

Tonight we’re celebrating Pride Month! The PAPAtv crew will be joined by special guest, Brian Dominy (Pinball player and former programmer at Heighway Pinball) and we’ll all be playing on JJP’s Wizard of Oz and Bally’s Captain Fantastic! It all starts at 7:30PM Eastern at:www.youtube.com/papapinball
#PinballPride

Straight from the JJP factory floor, the PAPAtv crew will be streaming gameplay of Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory TONIGHT at 7:30pm EASTERN at: www.youtube.com/papapinball

1 Like

Tonight at 7:30PM Eastern it’s MINBURGH! The PAPAtv crew will be competing on a Pinburgh style bank of four games. Will defending champ, Petey Hendricks continue his Minburgh dynasty, or will a new challenger arise to take the Minburgh crown? Tune into www.youtube.com/papapinballto see it all play out live!

1 Like

PAPAtv is currently on hiatus so they can prepare for ReplayFX- The Greatest Arcade in the Universe! So there will be no broadcast tonight. For more info on ReplayFX please visit: https://replayfx.org/

download

2 Likes

What is the broadcast schedule and link for Pinburgh? I’m assuming it is just the Finals tomorrow? I can’t find anything live right now…

Thanks

Quarterfinals, around 2pm tomorrow, on YouTube and twitch

5 Likes

Wonderful quality broadcast as always. Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

3 Likes

Will Intergalactic be on today? And when/where?