PAPAtv Live

A game that only requires SOME skill, where do I sign up?

So, @PAPA_Doug, what is going on here? Is this actually a custom translite.

lol

It’s actually just a picture stuck on the game’s backglass. :slight_smile:

Dougly Weapon?

There was a #freedoug sitting in the PAPA trophy, this game was next to it. Deadly Weapon captivates our crew, so it needed a Doug.

#freedougs will be my lasting contribution to the pinball community.

4 Likes

I found a Doug on the floor today and gave him a new home.

Imagine how awesome South Park would be with Stan, Kyle, Kenny & Doug.

But there are other “Hidden Cows” in the broadcasts. We hope people catch some of them.

Hey @phendricks. U want a Doug easter egg in a game? Gonna be reeeeally costy though.

Main Division finals of the Buffalo Pinball Summer Open 2018 are underway! The PAPAtv team will begin live streaming quarterfinals at approx. 1pm on: youtube.com/papapinball

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! Wait, I’ll be chatting on it. (sorry).

New York, so EST

1 Like

EDT

Sincerely,
Chief Petty Officer Steve

7 Likes

Tonight the PAPAtv LIVE! crew are going to have an UNCANNY good time playing X-Men LE and the INCREDIBLY fun Hulk by Gottlieb at 7:30pm Eastern tonight!
Tune in to: youtube.com/papapinball

2 Likes

Tonight at 7:30pm (est) the PAPAtv LIVE! crew will be playing The Walking Dead and Stingray. Tune into youtube.com/papapinball!
1076877741download%20(11)

4 Likes

LIVE! PAPAtv is streaming the first round of the Main Division finals at the Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show RIGHT NOW! Join us at:
Youtube.com/papapinball

The PAPAtv LIVE crew will be resuming coverage of the Main Division finals at the Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show Sunday morning at 10AM (Eastern)
Tune into: youtube.com/papapinball

2 Likes

Holy flippin’ PINBALLS, Batman!! The PAPAtv crew will be streaming gameplay of Stern’s Batman '66 (with the latest code) as well as Gottlieb’s Amazing Spider-Man. Tune into youtube.com/papapinball tonight at 7:30 Eastern!large

1 Like

Tonight, we’re streaming Bally’s SuperPin JUDGE DREDD and the Zaccaria pin FARFALLA! Tune in to www.youtube.com/papapinball at 7:30pm (EST)

The PAPAtv crew are starting October with a pair of spooky solid state Gottliebs: Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street and Bone Busters Inc. Watch the gameplay livestream tonight at 7:30pm (EDT) at: www.youtube.com/papapinball

![s-l1000|384x500]

2 Likes