PAPAtv Live

And if only division E will have records reset after Day 1, or if both D and E will.

And if the rules will be updated on PAPA.org before tickets go on sale.

1 Like

From last night - @PAPA_Doug doesnā€™t like playing while being judged by were-badgers.

1 Like

Are those still the official rules? They look like a pre-2017 edition.

Only Division E will reset records, Division D will not.

5 Likes

I love Andromeda! Right, @pinwizj? :wink:

For those Black Mirror fans this is what I see wherever other people normally see Andromeda:

5 Likes

Join us on PAPAtv Monday March 12th at 7:30 PM Eastern as we play Monster Bash and, by request, Williamsā€™ Fire.

We will also be revealing the game bank to be used at the Circuit Final in Chicago in two weeks!

4 Likes

Is it on? All I get is the promo.

Refresh? Itā€™s up and running.

1 Like

Stern Pro Circuit games:

Aerosmith Pro
Star Wars Pro
Batman 66 Premium
Guardians of the Galaxy
Catacomb
Freefall
Galaxy
Meteor
Seawitch
Robocop

Iā€™m pretty sure Doug said the Star Wars is a pro.

edited for your viewing pleasure

Sweet jumps!

Iā€™m kind of surprised there are only 10 games in the lineup. That could easily create a situation where the bottom group(s) already played the only available game(s) left to choose.

How would that work? Would a group play a machine again, or wait for the next available machine?

2 Likes

Have fun, two bottom groups, playing both Freefall and Catacomb in your round. :wink:

4 Likes

Freefall is awesome once you learn the secret to feeding the kicker lane!

Catacomb is probably a really underrated game. At least Iā€™m assuming so, I donā€™t like it very much either. :wink:

it is a fun game but lock stealing based on random back box bagatelle sure can throw a spanner into a tournament game.

I think you meant to say ā€œlargely skill based back box bagatelle.ā€ That is one of the great things about it, if you know the number locations the lane changing (changing assigned number for each letter) means skill matters a lot.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s SOME skill involved but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d call it ā€œlargely.ā€ Thereā€™s still some pretty solid luck involved in which lane the ball goes down, and Iā€™m not sure anyone can successfully manage all 4 number stoppages at once to get a favorable outcome regardless of which lane you hit.

1 Like

i would agree with that, some skill but still pretty hard to be anywhere near consistent.