INDISC @ Arcade Expo!

There was a living social deal a week or so ago. Check there.

Clue #2 to yesterday’s trivia…

Bummer, I’ve got a ‘tracker’ on my tail!

Good Luck!

Congrats to Tracy Lindbergh!

Waterworld added to modern bank!

More trivia soon!

Better clue would have been: “Lame game that’s always at Indisc” :wink:

That would of been a bad clue since it has never been used at INDISC. :wink:

“3 kilos of pure dirt!”

1 Like

Happy Saturday everyone!

New trivia posted here: https://www.facebook.com/events/943623705725216/974039742683612/

Good Luck!

Congrats to JPW!

Torpedo Alley added to modern bank!

Gameplay footage of the actual game :slight_smile:

Happy Sunday all!
We still need more volunteers and score keepers! Along with free entries, each volunteer will receive 1 raffle ticket for each shift worked! Grand prize winner takes home a new Raw Thrills PacMan clock! Other prizes too!

Only a couple more trivia chances left!
Tonight’s trivia below…see previous posts for rules.
Ok, here we go…good luck!
‘Alright, which one of you dirtbags took my doughnut!’

That’s how you get ants!

Just 2 days away! Plenty more work to do!
Hope we can keep all these games working! :wink:

Classics Bank Confirmed! :

Jacks Open
Rock
Hocus Pokus
Flash Gordon
Skateball
Cleopatra
Dragonfist

Modern Bank:

DM
Dr Who
Godzilla
Hoops!
Laser War
Torpedo Alley
LOTR
H20World
Twister
Grand Lizard
Getaway

• the final game (trivia below)

Congrats to all the Trivia winners so far! The pinball trivia knowledge this year has been stellar! Make sure to get your free entries when you arrive Friday or Saturday!

Final trivia initiated!..you know the rules…ok, here we go…

‘Is that a ‘bomb’ in your pocket!’

Good Luck!

And the final modern game is…TWD LE!

1 Like

Driving down tonight, super excited! Will there be streaming on Twitch, etc? I need to know where to send my friends and family so they can watch me winning :wink:

Yes, we’re going to be streaming qualifying Friday and Saturday night along with finals all day Sunday. Friday probably won’t start until after Jack is done with his Rob Zombie Spooky broadcast.

Also, we’re going to be streaming via the papatvpinball twitch feed! twitch.tv/papatvpinball

7 Likes

Is there a place to follow the tournament online?

http://neverdrains.com/2016/playerIndex.php

1 Like

Well I guess my weekend is sorted out. Thanks guys!

2 Likes

@kdeangelo It would be cool if when you went to a players page on the website it told you what game they were queued up for next. Alternatively, it would be cool if when you went to the queue you could see the entire list on one page.

I find it fun to watch what my friends are up to, and there isn’t a great way to see what they are trying to do without going and looking at the queue for each machine.

Overall, I love the site and the stream, just an idea for next time.

Watched the stream last night. The set up you guys have down there is freakin’ DOPE. It looks so good and I love all the information you have on the screens. The player’s top score, their standing on the game and in overall qualifying, their A/S/L, picture. So amazing. Pinstreaming has come a very long way. You guys nailed it.

2 Likes