INDISC @ Arcade Expo!

And my guess: Fire!?

Time Fantasy?

Itā€™s in the ā€˜modernā€™ bank, but all that means is that itā€™s not an electro-mechanical. :wink:

2nd clue later today.

Grand Lizard!

1 Like

Congrats to KMEā€¦Grand Lizard added to modern bank!

Updated Bank lists:

Modern:
DM
Dr Who
Twister
Laser War
Grand Lizard
LOTR
Godzilla

+5 more

Classics:
Jacks Open
Rock
Hocus Pokus
Flash Gordon

+3-4 more

More trivia later today!

1 Like

Weā€™re looking for tournament volunteers! Sign up here: http://bit.ly/1JS33z5

Volunteers receive $20 worth of entries for every two hour shift, plus our eternal gratitude!

Letā€™s do a little more trivia! See rules above.

Here we goā€¦1st clueā€¦

I see a brick wall with ā€˜No Warā€™ spray painted on it.

Good luck!

Rollergames? Iā€™m really hoping itā€™s not Rollergames.

Rollergames is awesome in a tournament, especially 1-player games. Especially given the era and general lack of attention to contest/tournament/competition modes.

1 Like

Go for the wall!!!

Nope, kme strikes againā€¦

HOOPS! added to modern bank!

1 Like

I take back my previous comment. Can I have Rollergames instead of Hoops in the tournament? :wink:

3 Likes

Get ready to have the Hoops music drilled into your subconscious [It plagues my nightmares]

3 Likes

Dat hangtime bonus thoughā€¦

1 Like

HOOPS!

At PATL, that game was crazy weird fun to play. Itā€™s going to take a while to play, but I felt like I earned every drain.

2 Likes

ROCK & HOOPS? Rip those lit spinners!!

1 Like

Tournament pre-registration open!

INDISC qualifying will begin at 11am on Friday, January 15th. As Arcade Expo doesnā€™t open until 2pm on Friday, weā€™ve made an arrangement that will get any pre-registered tournament player into the facility to begin tournament play at 11am. Only INDISC tournament games will be available for play from 11am-2pm. If youā€™re heading over later Friday or Saturday you can still pre-register to save some time when arriving at the tournament desk.

Visit our website to pre-register: http://www.neverdrains.com

3 Likes

I subscribe to Groupon and I never saw anything related to Arcade Expo, even when I searched events in the Inland Empire region.

Nevertheless, tomorrow will be when I know if I can come or not. My boss does NOT like to give requested days off, for any non-emergency reason. Sheā€™s a workaholic and sees requesting days off as a type of slacking off. (The boss before her would grant pretty much every requested day off as long as itā€™s within reason, and nothing bad ever happened from it, so itā€™s not like it canā€™t be done.) But sheā€™s been easing up over time, and if all goes well, Iā€™ll be able to attend Arcade Expo and participate in INDISC.

I forget if I made mention of this earlier or notā€¦

You could always come down with a bad case of pinfluenza :wink:

1 Like

Heh, I wish I could. Iā€™m pretty hyped for Arcade Expo, but the significant chance I cannot come looms over my head.

Just 1 week awayā€¦crazy.

Weā€™re looking for more tournament volunteers! Sign up here: http://bit.ly/1JS33z5
Volunteers receive $20 worth of entries for every two hour shift, plus our eternal gratitude!

Also, time for some more triviaā€¦

Hereā€™s how it works:
I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry. Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per day!)
Maximum 6 entries per person.

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to playā€¦you probably areā€¦so donā€™t! (Or, ask me 1st!)
AND, OF COURSE, IF YOUā€™RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Want to play for fun, send me an email: pinwzrd@aol.com!

Some games are ā€˜oddā€™, some are not.

Okā€¦here we goā€¦1st clue:

Now that Iā€™ve been to the ā€˜4 Cornersā€™ I can check it off my bucket list!

Good Luck!