Custom trophy thread!

Got these in today from Gambler’s General Store.

4 Likes

I really do need to get a life! But these are kinda Dino-mite.

22 Likes

High score trophy for the Jurassic Park launch party and the Fluffy champ trophy for BS Dracula.

The Fluffy challenge was very popular. Everyone was watching for Drac to cross his eyes so they could scream FLUFFY!. Tracy won with three Fluffies.

5 Likes

Not mine, but trophy’s for Jurassic Launch party Sunday at Captains Auction Showroom in Anaheim.

10 Likes

Last year the O-Town Throwdown was cancelled because a tornado touched down about a mile away the night before the show. This year, we’re using the hashtag #notornado and I made these trophies for the tournament.

10 Likes

I didn’t wanna pop in here until now b/c I’m a terrible TD and never have nice trophies for things I run. But wow so much cool stuff!

Now I feel even worse but am also inspired to come up with something fun for trophies - maybe I’ll do trading cards again!

2 Likes

The custom 1st place trophy for the First State Flippers 24-hour Legacy of the Beast Battle has arrived!

11 Likes

More of a plaque than a trophy from an anti-cancer fundraising tourney in CA last weekend for Relay for Life. I like it

1 Like

During Delaware’s first ever 24-hour battle, we had someone bring a Baywatch to use in the tournament. Additionally he placed a $50 prize to the highest score on Baywatch at the conclusion of the tournament and he made a custom “Battle of the Babe” trophy. Alberto Santana was the winner!

3 Likes

For the recent Ancient City Rumble #4 in Florida, I made custom 3D printed trophies incorporating lions similar to the Bridge of Lions in St Augustine at the top. As usual, I like to make trophies for the top 4 finishers. The base is printed out of plastic filament that looks like marble. To add weight, I embedded old pinballs in the base under the lion bases and glued in to not rattle around. :grinning:

6 Likes

Fourth year of these Spooktacular Halloween trophies and 2nd year in a row that I finished 5th - so darn close to getting to keep one in my house!!!

5 Likes

Not exactly a “custom” trophy, but I did want to share with everyone our trophy that is awarded at our year end “Tour Championship”. The trophy is over 6 feet tall and comes stuffed with $800!!

1 Like

These “pinball” trophies turned out amazing! I try to come up with ways to give out lots of prizes for as many players as possible for my annual birthday tournament and this year, trophies and prizes were given to those who won their final round group! This event was combined with our Elvira launch too! Alas, I have photographic evidence but did not win my final round to bring one of these babies home :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here are the trophies from Cleveland Pinball League, Season 15. I came to the guys at Superelectric with a rough concept and they knocked it out of the park.

Four piece, laser cut acrylic with a new colored look of our league mascot, The Wiz. They’re hard to photograph but you get the idea.

9 Likes

Wow. Incredible!

New custom belt I made for our bar league.

9 Likes

Can I ask what something like that costs? I’d love to have custom acrylics done, but figured the cost would be astronomical.

They look awesome by the way!

From a trophy shop… probably about $75 and up per unit provided you have the artwork. DIY is down to materials and whatever time is worth.

Total for the whole job came out to around $325 for 12 trophies (4 Divisions, 1st/2nd/3rd in each), so roughly about $27 per trophy.

Worth noting, that’s just the price on the work done at the shop - printing on Lexan, CNC cutting, finishing and packing on their end - and doesn’t include any of the design/layout or final assembly which was done for free by friends of the league.

1 Like

Cost $40 total, John Noel Designs in Columbus, OH.

This year’s Ohio Women’s states medals. Design by Holly Koskinen.

13 Likes