Custom trophy thread!

Those look so awesome! Well done y’all!

If people are game, it would be awesome if to include cost in these posts where applicable, and also the shop business/link.

6 Likes

Custom made by a local friend. Measures approximately 20” long by 8” tall and comes wall mount and. Cost was $30. It’s engraved, burned, then stained.

4 Likes

League Super Awesome is now 20! Had to have some special woodies made for the occasion. $8 each.

6 Likes

First State Flippers just got some cool, custom trophies in to kick off the 2020 season tomorrow! iPhone included in the one pic for scale.

2 Likes

Love those trophies, especially the “Play Better” one (I’m assuming that one is for the C Division)!

1 Like

Actually no. This year we have a restriction put in place for the “C” division. If you are ranked between #1 and #750 in the world and end up qualifying for the “C” division you will be awarded the Play Better award, and your day will be over!

2 Likes

Here are some of the most original ones I have. Left one

from a Rob Zombie release party tourney was made by Bug, “the Godzilla loving, old game shopping, odd job doing, commercial assistant, and only son of Charlie & KT,” from Spooky Pinball.

1 Like

super excited for this one, this is for winning the Quarantopia League run by Laura Fraley. I cant wait to get my hands on it!

10 Likes

Just stopped by to pick up the custom trophies for the first ever, First State Flippers PinGolf tournament that’s going down tomorrow!

2 Likes

Two trophies only available at Free Gold Watch in SF from league. Winner keeps the plaque, and only gets to hold on to the ol’ ball and chain for a season.

3d printer is quite handy for custom trophies! These are for space city pinball Halloween tournament.

7 Likes

We are going ahead with a State Championship in Alabama on Jan. 2nd 2021. We invited the top 32 and have 16 players confirmed so far. Here are the custom trophies!

2 Likes

More 3D printed goodness for the return of space city pinball

9 Likes

PINS to the moon!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Austin Pridefest event trophies.

5 Likes

If your players are running out of shelf space try some of these.

3 Likes

We are holding a MN state championship at my house in January with WPPR points earned in 2020-2021 from all IFPA events. This is technically only a semi-custom trophy as I used an off the shelf statue and just added some pinball accoutrements. Final design may change as it’s not finished… I have a couple more ideas and I have a real engraved plaque ordered for the wording at the bottom instead of the label maker.

Concept for the design is a Medieval Crusader Skull King… I think we’ve faced in 2020-21 what many would see as our generations Crusade for public health. We saw a loss and return of competitive pinball during these last two years. The Skull King is supposed to represent King Richard I, who was known for his prowess in battle, but also for neglecting his kingdom with his long absences at war. I’ll let you as a competitive pinball player determine your own parallels for that one. I’m hoping the eventual MN State Champion enjoys displaying it at home as much as I enjoyed coming up with the final concept.

9 Likes

These are trophies you can only win at Free Gold Watch in San Francisco: the Free Gold Cup and the Free Gold Flask! The cups are personalized with the winners’ initials, and tally marks are added for any additional wins.

I really appreciate all the posts in this thread. Our community has a lot of creativity.

And I’m wondering if NFT prizes will ever pick up some traction? I’m sure NFT “trophies” for winning something could be a new and original prize for winners. Ones from major events could really command some big prices if the winners wanted to sell them too. I
would hope any NFT prizes at tournaments would be in addition to regular physical trophies and cash awards and not diminish the usual prizes tournaments give.