World's Worst Scores!

I found three sets of duplicate games on the list and I took out the higher score. The sets are listed below. So, would anyone mind if the list was put into alphabetical order in hopes to prevent that from happening again? I think we can all agree how important it is to maintain the integrity of this data.

Paragon 6,600 Jared Garvey
Paragon 12,360 Matthew Clark

Eight Ball 380 Matt Russell
Eight Ball 3,300 Anthony

Meteor 30 Boston Bill (no tilt!)
Meteor 19,030 Bowen Kerins

3 Likes

From my Pinburgh 2017 round 1:

Good luck everyone in this year’s tournament, I challenge everyone to try to beat this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought I was finally going to make the list of scores with my 16mm from demoman yesterday. Just missed it!

Was that bank 84? That Demo Man was pure evil and I don’t even know why. I think I finished with 30M. Bah.

Yep! Thank god I was able to squeak out an 8 still on that bank.

You would have already lost it

3 Likes

Well apparently I beat Keith in something… behold my craptastic 19,040 on Ali. https://www.neverdrains.com//sdc2019/playerIndex.php?bracketId=1

Looks like this channel needs some love and I can sure help with that! Scored a fabulous 400 points on Quick Draw (2p version of Fast Draw) in the Vancouver TCPC playoffs on Oct 6th. Looking at the list, I can also take the title for worst score on 2001. PAPA Classics in 2017 I tried to nudge ball 1 into a saucer as it exited the plunger lane and tilted out (ends game) for a delightful score of 0.

3 Likes