Twitch/livestream setups.

I see. The times have certainly changed…

1 Like

don’t pay $330 USD for a CX-405! Definitely return/cancel that.

If you’re going to spend that much anyway get the much better ZV-1 or ZV-1F for $350-$400

Edit: Guess their prices went up as well, more like $450 now. Rough

Hi
Is it possible to use one reciever for two accsoon cineview?
I´m thinking of building one more rig, and the cost would go down quite a bit if that is possible.
Thinking if it is possible to have transmitter one set to a different channel than transmitter two and simply change the channel on the reciever.

Yes, you should be able to just change the group on the rx to match the tx and reboot the rx. I don’t have two rigs, but I’ve swapped rx’s between tx’s on my single rig this way.

We recently upgraded to accsoon cineviews. One of the tx’s occasionally (between a few minutes and a few hours) turns off and another occasionally reboots. The 3rd one works perfect. Has anyone else experienced this behavior?

Power supply issues? My experience is that they’re pretty power hungry.

Since you can supply power both with 5V via USB-C and 12V via the barrel, try the other one from the one you’re using.

I sent them back for replacement. It’s surprising that 2 of 6 seemingly had power issues. One of them seemed to work fine through the 12v; the other wouldn’t boot at all at 12v. (and I really don’t want to have to put 12V batteries on the rig, along with the 5vs that are already there, anyway).

It’s been 36 hours and 2 messages and no reply from Accsoon support. Has anyone else needed to use their support and had good/bad experiences?

yeah same here, had to limit the number of devices on my power banks to make sure there was enough Watt output-

Thanks. Y’all were correct. Accsoon tech support helpfully explained that, even though the specs say the Cineviews draw .9 amps at 5v, they can surge above that. So if you run two Cineviews off one 2.1a battery, like I was, it’s possible for them both to surge at the same time causing one, or both, to turn off due to low power.

I put each Cineview on its own 5v/2.1a battery and the problem seems to have gone away.

3 Likes

Using Sony ZV-1s for our wormhole setup and I’m not completely dialed in for each camera. I changed the focus to manual movie mode and shutter set to 1/60.

But I need to learn how to properly focus each playfield without having to manually dial each time I zoom. Is there a setup video or check list available online? I just want to zoom in or out, have the camera focus quickly and not autofocus buffer (if this makes sense)

Not sure what auto focus buffer is, but I leave mine on auto focus and it works great. Doesn’t struggle or get stuck like the 405 does.

When I tried that it just kept focusing and focusing and the playfield cam is unwatchable

Huh. If I remember right there are multiple auto focus settings. I would try another one. I’m not next to my camera at the moment, or I’d show ya my exact settings.

1 Like

make sure you frame the PF well that strongly help auto focus-

1 Like

Does the ZV-1 have a choice of focal points? Sounds like thats either on 1 point or is messed up somehow?

1 Like

Here are my settings. I’ve used the wide focus area and the flexible spot and both work great without issue.

1 Like

This is perfect! Thanks so much

1 Like

So, i did my first try run with the streaming rig and it was ok. Now i have to move some fluorescent fixtures to avoid the glare.
The 405 is as expected, but i have ordered and i am waiting for light blades (led lighting to put on the side rails) to arrive. I think they will provide sufficient light to get the 405 to perform as best it can.

huge thanks to mwelsh who provided me with two used 405 at a good price!

I have a question about sound; The 405 and the other cameras do not provide sound from the machine when in usb mode. What is at good workaround to have sound from the cameras? I would prefer to have some sort of microphone with hdmi-connector to use the same source (mulitviewer) to avoid delay, but is that possible?
My multiviwer has no microphone input.

The rig is as follows:
40x40 aluminium profiles, i guess similar to the ones most of you use
Playfield camera: Sony 405
Score and player camera: Cheap action camera (gopro copy)
Multiviewer: PORTTA HDMI Quad Multi-Viewer
Transmitter: Accsoon CineView HE
Power consists of 4 20000 power banks (one for each camera and one for the accsoon) and one power bank with 12v output for the multi viewer
A shitload of cables and mounts :slight_smile:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2089851169

Probably going to have to get some sort of wireless mic setup. These are relatively inexpensive and work great. You can plug the receiver into the mic input of your computer tower or mixer.

https://a.co/d/3vsI0XQ