Podcasters Guide to the Gameroom, The
Retro Gaming Roundup, The

Mixed Arcade and Pinball Podcasts – No Longer Running
Arcade Outsiders Podcast
Geek Gamer Weekly

Virtual Pinball Podcasts
Pins and Vids Audio Show
BlahCade Podcast

(Source: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/definitive-pinside-pinball-podcast-list)

3 Likes

Didn’t realize we had that many podcasts as a community!

1 Like

Please don’t copy/paste from other sites. I guess you did add one more to the top of the list though.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/definitive-pinside-pinball-podcast-list

Thats fine, it would be nice if a pinball site had a real complete list of podcasts, the edits do make it a transformative work.

I’ve made the post into a wiki and arranged the list alphabetically. If someone has the energy they can go through and add the links that weren’t copied over.

1 Like

Where?

i appreciate the copy past as I do not go on Pinside :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No problem, while we may not agree with the opinions of podcasters, it is important that free speech is protected.

3 Likes

Added This Flippin Podcast. Shout out to Tommy and Taylor!

3 Likes

Must have missed one in the editing my bad, so may Podcasts now!

Just so everyone’s clear about what you did, in your edit you deleted This Flippin’ Podcast from the list, and moved Kaneda Pinball Podcast out of alphabetical order, placing it first on the list for a second time.

2 Likes

This list is pointless. Anyone capable of reading Tilt is also capable of using a search engine to find pinball content, including podcasts. Shady edits make the motives of @Eggman questionable. Tilt doesn’t need to be a part of whatever beef is happening. Delete it.

No I must have edited out the Rss and iTunes on a non refreshed browser or something, I did not re add it to the top, not sure why including all podcasts is so controversial?

1 Like

I didn’t mean to cutout anyone, just trying to clean up the list using my phone with sausage fingers

Having a list of all known active podcasts and keeping it up to date is useful, IMO. I would have loved to have something like this two years ago.

1 Like

Thanks for the support :kissing_heart:

-This Flippin Podcast

5 Likes

Yeah, it would have been nice if you had credited the original page, it’s a fair bit of work to keep it updated with all the links and such.

For the record, I personally have nothing against Kaneda’s Podcast and would actually prefer it if the Pinside list was complete in the interests of sound documentation but the list is on Pinside (and it predates Kaneda’s Podcast I might add) so I have to abide by their rules. I did add Kaneda’s Podcast to the list back when he posted his first episode but the moderators removed it after he was banned from Pinside.

1 Like

Regardless, the pinside version is still incomplete. It is nice to see the Tilt fourm rising above the censorship nonsense.

1 Like

Ah, everyone’s favorite “no one gets to see the edit history on posts…except when I feel like using it to shame someone!” :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately Bowen is just plain wrong, I did not intentionally re add Kaneda to the top, I just didn’t refresh the browser when I removed the Broken link crap.