The Uncensored Definitive Pinball Podcast List

Actually, it is the old everyone can see the full edit history on a wiki.

3 Likes

Don’t know where that came from. Edit history on wikis is public. Click the link at the top of the post:

1 Like

If it was up to me, I wouldn’t allow the Kaneda link here. He’s not good for the hobby IMO. He’s like the fake news of pinball podcasts.

I also don’t think Russia should be allowed to try to influence our elections via social media. Unfortunately, censorship is still needed occasionally.

1 Like

Good thing it’s not up to you then :slight_smile: Since when are politics allowed on here?

Thanks for making my point?

2 Likes

Before this goes any further it would be a good time to review the tiltforums code of conduct: http://tiltforums.com/faq

9 Likes

There will be some podcasts in the list that some listeners will deem low quality. If so, they will find out soon enough by themselves and stop listening.

Generally, I prefer to form my own opinion about things, rather than having a media outlet, forum, or other authority do it for me. So, personally, I prefer to have a complete list of podcasts rather than a pre-filtered one.

5 Likes

BlahCade is not defunct. It’s a virtual pinball podcast also (rather than mixed gaming, though they do talk some physical pinball as well from time to time so I suppose that could be debated).

1 Like

Fixed it for ya bro
Also arcadeheroes isn’t defunct also new episode next month

So which ones are the best?

Head2Head pinball is my current favorite. Best is different for everyone.
If you want best all-time I’d say TOPCast and Coast2Coast.

Check out the This week in pinball the community voted on tons of awesome things.
All the finalists are good!

My personal fav is
The Arcade Outsiders
To bad its over :frowning:

I love this flippin podcast. I know it’s long, but I love how casual it is. It’s a lot of what’s going on with you, and what’s new in your scene type stuff, but I love it.

Both Taylor and Tommy are very passionate and bring two different takes to all their topics.

6 Likes

Appreciate the words. It’s been fun to do and I feel fortunate to call a lot of our listeners friends. :beers:

6 Likes

…and frenemies.