You've activated my trap card! (Here's a definition I had in reserve that I haven't posted yet.)
A dangerous shot that often leads to a drain if missed, but is often important to make in order do well in the game.
Examples of Kill Shots:
The Center Ramp on Spider-Man
- Reversal of Fortune heads SDTM
The opening soft plunge on Whirlwind!
- Everything is bad: Targets-SDTM, Slingshots-to-outlane, plunging straight for the left outlane
Warp Ramp on Star Trek:TNG and Star Trek Stern
- Reversal of Fortune heads to the right outlane, good luck!
Right Ramp on Iron Man
- Reversal of Fortune heads to the left outlane, good luck!
Center Ramp on Attack From Mars
- Reversal of Fortune heads SDTM if the ball doesn't hit the rubber. If it does hit the rubber, then hello right outlane.