The Mandalorian Rulesheet

So…. even more incentive to spam the center ramp? :frowning:

8 Likes

I facepalmed so hard my hands went through my skull.

So I was playing the new code at our monthly last night…I had cleared the first Razorcrest mode and went into the Foundry right afterwards, decided to buy the Razorcrest MB to see what would happen, it didn’t do anything that I could see but it burned 300 beskar. I figured it would at least let me skip the requalify phase or something. Before it would fully qualify the next hurry up in that situation.

This should be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting it.

3 Likes

Cool thanks! I’m also curious how the logic works if I start a Hunt before I start Razorcrest MB, then finish the Hunt during the MB. Will the next MB progression be activated after my current Razorcrest MB ends or do I have to complete a Hunt in single ball play to do so?

1 Like

With the latest code I am afraid not.

You have to start and finish the Hunter Mission after the multiball starts.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the same thing with Heal not being lit when it is awarded through the child

2 Likes

Made an edit to the Missions and changed the final shot timer bonus from 2.5 million per remaining second to 225k per remaining second. See the recent stream from deadflip for proof https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1406948327?t=1h27m6s

1 Like

The Insider Connected page lists “score 75M during Mandalorian Madness” as an achievement - I can assume this is a secret mode like the one that was in The Munsters that requires a secret code to access? Guess it’s time to experiment and get 333 Beskar :wink:

1 Like

I think Mandalorian Madness needs :

• Hunter completed
  • Encounters completed
  • Missions completed
  • Scope completed
  • Razor Crest completed
  • Ambush completed

I don’t think it’s available in game code 1.20.

1 Like

What makes you think this is the criteria?

Got all the way through I Like Those Odds and wasn’t given the achievement for winning the mode, though I drained during the ending wizard frenzy phase. Do I have to play through that in its entirety for the achievement to count?

1 Like

I think there’s a stage after the frenzy that only starts after a certain amount of time … I recently just did this exact thing and was also confused

2 Likes

@Dwight , any chance of an update that removes the infinite add a ball phase from the Encounter mini wizard stage two? Asking for a friend that got trucked by a player at the Expo tourney by it.

1 Like

Andy’s not bitter. Nope, not at all :wink:

3 Likes

Who’s this Andy guy, JUST ASKIN FOR A FRIEND

2 Likes

Thanks Andy

Josh Sharpe told me about the exploit last Sunday and I fixed it right then. The fix will be in the next release which is imminent

The next release features the topper and some slightly new rules for Ambush plus a few other bug fixes and tweaks.

6 Likes

PS - Whats wrong with endless add a ball?

: ----- )

Ray is correct.

In the next release I moved that achievement to the Start of the frenzy phase.

Rad, thanks Dwight!