The Mandalorian Rulesheet

You are correct, I go for Scope regardless for the items/Beskar. I’m also more of a fan of only having 2 running (Scope/Boba) because then you can extend the pf X timer forever off the targets. Once you start all 3 you can’t extend the timer for it. None of this stops most players in tourneys from just hammering center all day though and making it pretty boring competitively. I’ve watched tons of players even ignoring the missions and just farming razorcrest mb/hurry ups.

1 Like

Using impossible mode for Pincinnati next weekend. I’ll report back how it goes.

4 Likes

To add more details to Impossible mode:

Progress to start Razercrest does not carry from ball to ball. (Still 3 shots to start your first multiball but must be done in 1 ball)
I believe it’s the same for modes(must hit both ramps in same ball to lite a mode)

On Impossible mode, is it still possible to qualify the 1st mode simply by shooting the scoop rather than shooting both ramps?

No - you need to hit the ramps

1 Like

Correct on all accounts. And 2x/3x is nothing… 6x is where the party really starts.

Andy makes a good point though. No timer extension once you’re at 6x. It’s like GOT, you’d rather grind at 2-4x forever as opposed to racing to 5x for a limited amount of time.

True. Was the “no extension” on 6x a recent change to the code? I could have sworn that previously, I could extend the 6x party time.

And by how many seconds do Boba targets add time to when you’re in 2-3x?

Not sure on either question. Just wasn’t surprised by Andy’s comments since GOT acts the same way.

Latest code says hitting either Boba target adds time for everything including pf X but doesn’t say how much. Honestly I could’ve sworn I read the 6x finite timer thing early after release but I can’t find anything on that now that I look so maybe I’m wrong?

It should always add 10 seconds in latest code regardless of how many multipliers you have running as far as I know.

5 Likes

The system works! Redirecting...

2 Likes

Heal award from the child is still not lighting heal inserts for me in game code 1.01.

Impossible mode worked well. Didn’t really reduce game times for the top players though. They seemed to be able to get into a groove anyway. The newest code revisions will help even more for using this in tournaments.

You still have enough flipper time to live catch the left and shoot up the middle. Biggest thing it took away for me is I couldn’t trap and backhand the ramps. Then obviously during multiball can’t get too much control. I think I’ll prefer the code update verses the impossible mode.

In one game someone got 200mil on the hurry up. Not maxed PF multipliers and I thought it said 200,000. I could be wrong, not 100% but did award 200mil.

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to ask about this too. Several weeks ago I collected a 250+ million hurry up on the first Razor Crest Hurry up mode. A friend saw it too, and my scored jumped up to 300+ million. I’m not sure how I did it. A few weeks later at another location a friend said he had the hurry up start at 400 million and collected it at less, something like 300 million.

I always thought hitting the first 2 hurry ups quickly might increase the value of the last hurry up shot, but when I got the 250+ I don’t remember hitting the first shots quicker than any other time I’ve played. I actually think I hit something over by the right ramp before finally collecting the 250 million. Maybe hitting the stand-up targets or something?

More frequently I’ve seen the hurry up get to 30-40 million somehow. The rulesheet says the more multipliers you have, the more hurry up shots you need to complete. Maybe if you hit the target and get it swinging fast it collects more than one shot in rapid succession and increases the value a lot?

Does anyone know exactly how the value of these hurry ups is determined?

@JShop So yes, looks like playfield multipliers are the ones that add value and more shots, just not sure the exact value.

Edit: My concern is that is was a bug because I thought I saw 200,000 not 200,000,000 but my memory could be wrong. Just seeing if others had the same thing but seems like my memory is off!

Each shot to the center ramp builds the hurry up value. Meaning: in your multiball, hitting the center ramp a bunch will have you come out of it with a higher hurry up starting value.

1 Like

Are you saying that accumulates through the game until you start the Razor Crest hurry up mode? Does that value reset at ball end, etc.?

Correct. Only resets at the start of a game.

2 Likes