Stern Godzilla Rulesheet

Always 12 on the premium I play. Possibly different between pro and premium/ LE?

Maybe Iā€™ve only looked up after making the first shot. Haha

New code just dropped. It includes Monster Zero, a ā€œnew mini wizard mode that is qualified by scoring a Super Jackpot in Godzilla Multiball and lit by reaching the Level 4 Godzilla Powerupā€.

Question, how does Monster Rampage work if you score the ā€œEā€ during a Tier 2 Battle (the only other time where letters can be scored)? I canā€™t imagine that the two can be stacked but maybe Iā€™m wrong?

Any chance we are gonna be able to blow off some more animations in a future update? Having to sit through 6-8 animations when I shoot the building is a bit muchā€¦same thing with having to watch all the city bonus stuff at the right scoop. Is there a specific reason they canā€™t be blown off?

3 Likes

Experimented with using the Heat Ray when Mechagodzilla Multiball Super Jackpot is lit and yup, it does indeed prioritize the 3x Super at the tail whip lane. So there might be some strategic advantage to saving it until then, especially if youā€™ve already scored a Super during the same multiball.

1 Like

Sweet! Wouldnā€™t be surprised if that gets ā€œfixed,ā€ as I donā€™t think heat ray awards the wallop double SJP in GZ MB. Or does it?

A few things Iā€™ve noticed or think Iā€™ve noticed during recent play on latest code:

• An immediate one-time back into the scoop after starting tank multiball will not award a tank hit for the lit shot at the scoop.

• Similarly, hitting a the saucer too quickly after it is enabled for destruction wonā€™t destroy it.

• Loop awards (like light ally after six) arenā€™t triggered during Monster Zero. I donā€™t know if this also means overall loops and typical loop scoring is also turned off. I am not sure, but thing annihilation bonuses are similarly disabled.

Not sure if the same things are the case with Terror, but I wouldnā€™t be surprised.

• I only tried once (and the timing was borderline while draining), but I donā€™t believe heat ray will award the Monster Zero SJP.

• In Terror, after completing two levels of targets, the powerline targets start strobing (rather than always being on), and a powerline target shot will only register when it is lit. I donā€™t know if any of the other phases increase in difficulty as you work through their levels.

• I would pay $100 for tilt warnings remaining to be added to instant info. Is this info typically in other Stern games or not?

• Iā€™d pay another $100 to be able to blow off all video clips

Donā€™t give them ideas for DLC!

Which clips need aborts?

Sign me up.

Everything except annihilation jp :grimacing:

2 Likes

Finishing blow, destruction jackpot builds, gz powerup lit, extra ball, gz multiball ready :hot_face:

1 Like

not possible for everything but I think a few of those can be made to do so

7 Likes

I shot the scoop yesterday with TA Mb lit and it played one or two previously running clips before playing the video saying TA MB is now qualified. Then it played the intro to TA MB. Ball sat in the scoop a good long time before it finally kicked out. Seems like scoop switch closed should at least cancel the TA MB primed clip.

Iā€™ll pay attention more and see if I can offer any other suggestions. A lot are cancelable, but even so, it still feels like too many arenā€™t. This is about the biggest complaint I have about the game so far, which ainā€™t much of a complaint. Congrats to all involved for an already amazing game. Almost to the finish line.

2 Likes

Bless you. Iā€™ll take notes next time I play to see if any others missing from the current list (award allies and secret skill shot are two others that come to mind)

How about an insider achievement for creating the longest animation back-up:

Score just under replay amount
Get 3 allies lit
Kaiju battle lit
Last tank needed on on scoop
Godzilla powerup lit
Next powerup lit after that one
Saucer lit for 3rd collect
Shoot pop into scoop
Wait

8 Likes

ā€œVery well! Since you refuse to cooperate, it is time to unleash our ultra secret weapon!ā€¦ not playing pinball on a pinball machine!ā€

1 Like

You found the non video mode video mode!

Some of them could be switched to audio only, like EB. EB video often seems to be late, so a more timely audio message would be fine.