Chris Warren
Ours went from 12 noon to about 7PM.

1 Like

OR:

1. Kevin Birrell
  2. Colin Urban
  3. Erik Graciosa
  4. Daniel Rone

And the picture to prove it. Make us proud at Nationals @Shep! We’ll all be rooting for you!

1 Like

MO finals.
1 Chris Basler
2 Josh Noble
3 Adam McKinnie
4 Kendell Holder

Woohoo! Was fortunate to be able to repeat, and this year I don’t have a schedule conflict with Nationals.

Texas:

1. Me
  2. Mark Meserve
  3. Phil Grimaldi
  4. Robert Byers
6 Likes

Space Station has that covered. No inlanes ever!

Maine:

1. Mike Haycock (has won 3 out of 4 years now)
  2. Jason Provencher
  3. Seth Clayter
  4. Nate Straz

so what happened in IL? Is there a bracket online somewhere?

http://challonge.com/ilscs2016

I’m just glad our dad didn’t unintentionally coach @pinwizj into collecting his crank it up for the win. Sorry brotha!

2 Likes

Oh no. What?

@pinwizj … In CIU, P2 ball 3, chose to continue instead of collect on a collect value that would have won, because he mistakenly thought Z had more points than he actually did. Doh! Can’t blame Lyman for that one. :wink:

2 Likes

I even mentioned to Zach just as I was starting CIU that I really wish I took an extra moment to check out our score difference. I was pretty confident I knew what my deficit was . . . I was wrong :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Now I’m curious if you can check scores in the status menu during CIU. I’ve never thought to check that.

That UHF clip would play well in @BMU’s Weird Al dream theme pin!

2 Likes

I was in a situation on Kiss on Tuesday night where we were playing a tiebreaker and I was in Love Gun and trying to see where I was to the other player (I was p2 ball 3). Wound up with a ball on each flipper and rode out status report, and there was no 4-player score at all, so I can easily see this being the case for Metallica.

what’s up with Josh and the CIU meltdown? :S

so KME had to back out? or you made sure he couldn’t get into the house? :smiley:

Makes me feel better about leaving it lit in game 3 of the PAPA 17 finals.

I can only imagine what score I thought I needed that day to win . . . and had this happened there, I would have rented a gun and bought a bullet :slight_smile:

The Zach PR Agency has been KILLIN IT this year with press. Anyone interested in checking out the coverage, we put it all in one nice place here:

https://www.ifpapinball.com/scs/media2017/

5 Likes