We wanted to make sure you all heard… Pindigo V2 is now available on Google Play and Apple App Store!
Just in time for Pinburgh!
I’ll be wandering around Pinburgh Fri/Sat/Sun – look for the purple Pindigo shirt and say hi!
Think Instagram, but for pinball scores. With Pindigo, you can:
- Easily keep track of personal scores wherever you are.
- Add photo evidence to prove your score is legit.
- Add notes about location and machine condition to each score.
- Find and follow your friends to see their scores and activity.
- Like and comment on score posts.
- Get notifications when someone reacts to your scores.
- Check the leaderboards to see how you compare to your friends and others.
- Quick machine links to PinTips.net, PinballVideos.com, and others.
- View graphs to see how your scores have changed over time.
Pindigo is the hobby project of designer Michael Szabo (NYC) and developer Brendan Turner (Birmingham, AL). It’s completely self-funded and not-for-profit. We do it simply because we love pinball.
PINDIGO + PINBURGH = SWAG
As our way of saying ‘thanks’ to our users, we will be running a little contest over Pinburgh weekend. Any score posted in the new V2 app between July 28-31, 2016 will qualify the user for a chance to win cool swag such as Pindigo t-shirts, stickers, and possibly more. The more you use the app, the more chances you have.
If you can’t make it to Pinburgh, don’t worry, this contest is open to all Pindigo users. We will hold the drawing the week after Pinburgh. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for more details as the time approaches.
Don’t worry if your score is not your best. Post it anyway!
Pindigo is now detached from Pinside. We have our own server, user accounts, and score database. If you used V1, you will need to create a new account with V2. Your V1 scores will not appear in V2 until a later update.
May the scores be with you!