Pindigo v2 app released + Pinburgh giveaway

I do the photos mostly because I can’t remember 9 numbers in a row. I’ve goofed up on entering my score a couple of times already with the photo right in front of my face. An editing feature would be nice, so I wouldn’t have to delete and start over again.

After seeing my friend Christel using this last night, I’m all about it. She called it Pinstagram. Might not be too late to change the name. :wink:

1 Like

If we’re taking feature requests here…

Would love to be able to take the picture of the score within the app instead of having to go out to use my camera app, then use the app to browse the photos on the device. (On Android if that matters…).

Would also love to be able to use my on screen system buttons for back and such (defaults to full screen, don’t see an option to disable that).

Absolutely love the work that has gone into it though and thank you very much for putting it out there!!

1 Like

It IS too late. We already have t-shirts!

Pinstagram is cute. I’m surprised it never occurred to me considering I tell people the app is like Instagram for Pinball. I do like Pindigo, though. =)

1 Like

You’re also saving yourself some legal hassle by keeping your name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly why I didn’t go with Ptwitter, Pfacebook or Psnapchat.

3 Likes

What about Pinball GO! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m colloquially going to refer to it as Pinstagram if you don’t mind. :smile:

3 Likes

FYI stashkid13 on twitch has been all over talking about it on stream . Talked in chat to him about app a few days ago and we are slowly getting people to sign up . Will try to get more to sign up. Sometimes giving a small logo to these streamers on twitch might be cool to see and promote.

1 Like

That’s pretty sweet. I just checked out the stream. Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Making a note of these. You’re not the first person to request better support for phones with softkeys; I’ll see what I can do. Do you find many apps give you an in-app setting for that?

Thanks for the kind words. Lot of Sundays have gone into this…

1 Like

As of Labor Day weekend, over 5000 scores have been posted to Pindigo v2! I’m impressed!

4 Likes