PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!!!1111oneonetwo

It will be hot. But sometimes cold. Bring comfy shoes and your sense of adventure.

3 Likes

Iā€™m definitely looking forward to it. Pinburgh last year was awesome.

1 Like

I grew up in Maryland and can still remember how brutal those East Coast summers can be. So Iā€™m aware, but not quite prepared for Pittsburgh and then DC weather. Comfy shoes are the only kind I own, and Iā€™m always up for adventure!

2 Likes

Woohooow! Canā€™t wait! My first and only pinburgh was 2014, so Iā€™m excited to see the new setup in the convention center.

1 Like

If anybody drops out will their westin room be available? Iā€™m looking for the group rate for Wednesday night only if this is an optionā€¦

1 Like

I saw on the FB event page I think yesterday that someone had just cancelled their Weston room. You should give them a call.

1 Like

Kayluh, I am looking at the event page and am not seeing this post. Is this the same event page you are referring to?

https://www.facebook.com/events/981236565256570/?active_tab=posts

1 Like

Nah, it was on this one for the ReplayFX event itself. Second post down:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1643861055883119/?active_tab=posts

1 Like

Can @PAPA_Doug or @bkerins answer this for me. If one is in a ā€œSelfie Leagueā€ can they use that location name for league affiliation? If yes, what do I need to do to update / add that affiliation ?

thanks

1 Like

WWWWEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

1 Like

whoā€™s all gonna go to the pre-pinburgh tourney?

2 Likes

Where is the info for this? Had a great time at pingolf last year!

1 Like
1 Like

Last year I left early instead of staying til 2a or whatever for the finals. Ended up finishing 11th and got 16.38 wpprs in my sleep. Of course Iā€™ll be there lol. Walk off wpprsā€¦ Have it your way!

4 Likes

PINBURGH HOLY !!!1111!!!%()#%)(@#%)(@

2 Likes

First Pinburgh for me, having trouble doing anything besides thinking about it!

4 Likes

My first one too and I feel the same way. Getting a red eye tonight, Pittsburgh at 10am Wednesday, Falling Water, hangs with my Pittsburgh buddies, then stay up all night waiting for pinball Christmas!!

2 Likes

+1 to this PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!1111oneonetwo

2 Likes

How hard a deadline is 6pm for the Pingolf tournament? My flight lands at 5, so Iā€™m wondering it itā€™ll be worth the effort to haul ass across town.

1 Like

I would think very hard. Last year, people who showed up as early as an hour or two before the cutoff time didnā€™t get to play because the lines were too long. I know nothing about the tournament this year, so itā€™s possible they will have something in place for that case.

It would probably be best if you knew someone who was already there and you could text them for info.

1 Like