pinballvideos.com

Wow, that was fast! I was going to send you timestamps tonight, but thanks for saving me the work.

I hope everyone enjoys it. Feedback is welcome. All-vertical edition for phones, and qualifying day coming eventually.

2 Likes

To freeze in my basement & play pinball, or to watch pinball being played, that is the question. Thanks for throwing these life challenges at me haha

2 Likes

I just wanted to thank you for all the work that has gone into pinballvideos.com and make sure you know what an amazing resource it is for the pinball community. Thanks for all the work you (and your team?) have done and continue to do to improve its functionality and ease of use. It’s truly an amazing site that consistently demonstrates all of the work and thought that’s been put into it. Is there a way to donate to the site? I’m sure there are many who use the site often and would be happy to show their appreciation in a similar way that they’ve backed Bowen’s tutorials. Thanks.

6 Likes

Buy me a beer at the Euclid Tavern next Saturday!
-Evan

3 Likes

-Bowen’s tutorials of Mousin’ Around and Pinball Magic have been added
-INDISC 2018 added

New competitive footage seen of Robowars and Star Light. Only one game of each but they both have good mini-tutorial commentary.

5 Likes

And we were so close to get people to chose barbwire during the finals :grin:

7 Likes

“Shoot the pyra…er… Fatso”

yeah it’s the main thing but there is quite some strategy on that one… :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated. I don’t think I’m comfortable with taking donations at this time—the hosting costs are marginal, I haven’t done any programming work on the project since the rewrite half a year ago, and pretty much all of the content updates have been done by Evan for a while now. So, I really appreciate the gesture, but I think donations should be put to good use advancing the cause that has been donated for, and I don’t know how to do that right now.

That said, my site wouldn’t even exist without the work and dedication of the actual content creators, and I’m sure they would know how to use those donations for equipment, trips, etc.

4 Likes

California and North Carolina State Finals added. Decided to only do the final matchup for them. First competitive footage we have of four million B.C. in the NC state finals.

Does anyone else know of any state finals streams that have already been uploaded to youtube?

3 Likes

I might recommend adding (or at the very least watching) @kdeangelo’s game 7 on AFM in the semis. It’s pretty incredible. Starts around the 5 hour mark.

2 Likes

Yeah that was nuts.

1 Like

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/220661977?t=05h02m02s

1 Like

Louisville arcade expo 2018 added.
Tutorials for space jam, genie, and World Poker Tour added.

I’ll go through Nationals/Women’s, and pinmasters once Karl gets those on youtube.

6 Likes

I wish the Shaq Attaq footage existed before this weekend- the scoring in that game is all over the place!

1 Like

There’s other videos of it from the PPO this past year I believe. Check this site. Should be at least a few games of it.

1 Like

If anyone gets the chance, you should definitely check out the battle between Drew Cedolia and Trent Augustein in the NC States Finals. Really incredible and nerve wracking to watch with the final game coming down to 4 Million B.C.

2 Likes

You forgot the Shaq Attaq tutorial at Louisville. :wink:

1 Like

It might be a week+ or so. Combined they’re approximately 300GB of video files :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Extremely nerve wracking for me to re watch, ha ha.

Drew

2 Likes