Since 2020 pinball plans are already a subject of discussion among some friends, figured I’d start this year’s thread.
- Crack top 100 (currently around ~240).
- Crack at least semifinals of a SPC event (I was one tiebreaker short this year).
- Travel to various SPC’s I had been wanting to make for some time (e.g. NWPC, Chicago, FPF).
- Get back into A finals again in Pinburgh, and survive at least one round.
- Win at least $500 at any given event.
- Purge my “top 20 resume” of <10 point events.
- Play less nervous when I’m having a bad game and feeling “under pressure”.