PAPA 19 Games Revealed

There is a certain time after which you can’t move up - check the papa site I think its like noon on Saturday.

Reason for the time cutoff being, is, all your scores are removed from your old division and that can seriously re-order the standings for other players there (which can be annoying)

Also, there is then an influx of “moonlighting” players in the higher division making lines “longer” right at the moment when qualifying is at its most heated and stressful (super annoying).

It was a problem one year when there was no time cut off and pity-points wppr fever took over.

1 Like

Can you post pass left flipper to right on the PAPA EBD, or will the tap pass be a necessity if left orbits are your goal?

Cayle, that description of a less than serious illness just made my morning! (I’m guessing the only cure is more monkey bell?)

I’m not sure why you think I would know the answer to this! I was only able to answer the other question by watching the EBD gameplay video and seeing it pay only a 1x bonus collect.

I haven’t played PAPA’s EBD since I playtested it and every other game for Pinburgh… it was not memorable :wink:

Never hurts to ask, I guess my mind thought :smile:

Thanks for posting the Classics I lineup.
Are the Classics II and Classics III lineups public information yet?

This will be my first time attending – very excited!

Regards,
Eric

Eric I have not heard them announced anywhere. I feel like they traditionally don’t announce classics 2 or 3, and they usually just set those games up right after the finals from the previous one are over.

1 Like

This is true. You can get a good glimpse of what the 2/3 games will be after the previous day’s classics are over.

Got it. Thanks guys.