How does one submit a Challonge event for MP ratings?
- Open Match Play Ratings: https://matchplay.events/live/ratings
- Click “Ext. Events” in the menu
- Click the “Submit event” button
- Paste your Challonge link into the input field and hit the button
- On the following page you can review the player names and add any missing IFPA numbers
Thanks, Andreas. FYI tried submitting this tournament http://challonge.com/u5ybcf55 and got the response from MP: “No player may play themself”. I looked at the challonge log and it does not appear to be the case. This was a casual tournament, not IFPA, so you don’t need to fix it, but thought you might be interested in the bug report.
Challonge is a mystery. All the matches appear to have a winner when you look at the website, but in the data from their API one of the matches is listed as still being in progress. I fixed the submission, but of course the unfinished match won’t be recorded for stats. The submission is here: https://matchplay.events/live/ratings/submissions/1597
Thanks, Andreas, I have advised Challonge of the bug, maybe they’ll do something about it.