KISS wiki rulesheet

I thought it would just hold it in the saucer until you shoot one of the STAR standups, then kick it out. Seems like a pretty easy way to mimic the Prem/LE without the drop target.

That is exactly what I thought it was going to do, but it does not, by the time the auto plunge hits the pops that ball is already getting kicked out.

Ditto. Unfortunately this is not the case. On Pro, you’re dealing with the additional difficulty of the second ball in play to try to hit the STAR targets to get the hurry up and the third ball added.

I definitely prefer the Prm/LE logic… Similar to ST Vengeance & SM Doc Ock 2, it gives me the strategic choice as a player to more safely cash in my MB JP and added ball, or press my luck by using the single-ball play time to accomplish other goals prior to hitting the captive ball before time runs out.

Has anyone been experiencing game lock ups since installing the new code?
I’ve had about 3 occur in the last 12 or so games I played.

So it wasn’t just my issue then (I’m playing @BuffaloATX 's KISS pin).
For reference, my game locked up during a MB, and when I’d shot the Gene head. I’d also apparently just finished a mode, because the DMD froze on 2X Playfield message.

None of mine seemed to have any rhyme or reason, one locked up during an animation, one locked up coming out of the pops, and I don’t remember what happened with the third one out side of the fact I had one shot left left for Heavens on Fire at 3x playfield…

Possible bug: Pro, finish targets to start Love Gun mb but ball bounced out of LG area and drained. Interrupted LG mb animation and awarded bonus. Next ball I chose a new song (Deuce maybe, not sure) and as soon as I hit a shot for that song LG mb started.

The left stand-up targets will not flash for a Hotter Than Hell shot if stacked with Heaven’s on Fire when the left stand-up bank has been completed for HOF and that bank is the required shot for HTH. It’s not critical since you can tell you need that shot for HTH by the absence of a lit HTH arrow shot.