Jaws Rulesheet

10 I believe

Thanks @CaptainBZarre for updating Fourth of July multiball rules to highlight that the super jackpot multiplier is equal to the number of times you have collected it.

Super jackpot multiplier is number of open beaches

5 Likes

ā€œEach knotā€ does this mean each shot as part of the combo or each completed combo? I assume the combo must be complete because 1-3 shots should probably not be worth 50M each.

These ā€œCaptive ball hitsā€ are the chum bucket ball or shark hits or boat bashes?

Completed knots

Shark hits/boat bashes.

1 Like

Question regarding the Hammerhead. Letā€™s say you close a beach out, lose your ball (so no more beach award), then collect the hammerhead. Does that beach percentage award go back into play?

I think the rulesheet might be wrong in general that the beach-closed values are lost at end of ball?

I just tried it on the machine at my local bar today - the beach-closed value definitely stayed in place after a drain, I saw the increased value still there for shots during both Jaws MB and Night Search MB. This machine is on old code (from before 4th of July was added), but I donā€™t see anything in the readme that the beach-closed behavior ever changed.

So the restore perk for the Hammerhead only matters regarding after Rescue MB, since thatā€™s the only way the beach-closed values go away, if Iā€™m correct here.

Thatā€™s how I understand it.

Fixed! Yeah it seems to be cumulative across search / rescue multiballs.

I love the update Stern added. The retro Nintendo style game is nice and changed the Insider modes to only use 10 shark teeth.

1 Like