Introductions

I am Aeneas from Belgium.
Into pinball since 2000.

2 Likes

Braden from Rochester, MN. Got into pinball about 1 year ago when I bought an HS2. Started streaming pinball on twitch with a friend a couple months back, twitch.tv/MedCityPinball.

It was really cool to see Bowen in person crush some Metallica at Midwest Gaming Classic (MGC) back in April. Also met Krystal from p.b. toots and the deadflip stream. Talked with Tim Sexton a bit about working on IM code. Not to mention talking with all the people who brought awesome games to play. Really cool!

Looking forward to meeting more people at Expo later this year!

4 Likes

Eric Morales from the Seattle area. I run tournaments, operate games, and get into trouble in the pinball scene here.

3 Likes

Ben from the Washington DC area. Although everyone around here calls me by my nickname, ā€œThe Kidā€ Actually they donā€™t but I wish they wouldā€¦

3 Likes

Ok Doctor.

2 Likes

Just occurred to me that I joined this forum a while ago but never introduced myself.

Iā€™m Jessica, based out of Chicago, IL. I lived in Madison WI briefly, where I co-founded Belles & Chimes Madison. Currently I play with the Belles of Chicago and am on a team in the Pinball Chicago league, started a causal home-league call Pinbrunch, curate the slightly neglected pinball origins instagram for which I have some new plans coming in 2020, and I just started a blog about my return to competitive pinball as well. I live with my partner, a portion of his pinball collection, and our giant kitty who hates pinball.

Nice to meet yā€™all, and good to see those of you pals that Iā€™ve encountered in my travels and story collection!

12 Likes

Hey I know a Jessica in Chicago pinballā€¦bet youā€™ll never guess who I am!
https://www.ifpapinball.com/player.php?p=57972

2 Likes

Oh yeah I think Iā€™veā€¦seen your initials all over my JP :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, youā€™re the guy around these parts who canā€™t even get 29 billion on Star Wars Pro, right? Smh! :wink: :smiley_cat:

The GoT at Logan still cracks me up:
ā€œWhat a bum, canā€™t even get 13B on GoT!ā€
ā€œI got 13.5ā€
ā€œā€¦canā€™t even get 14B get outta here!ā€

1 Like

Hahahaha, I definitely looked up your score on SW before posting so I could get my backhanded compliment right the first time this time :smile:

David Marston from New Hampshire.

If you have an idea for a seminar youā€™d like to present at Pintastic New England, please PM me.
See pintasticnewengland.com for more info about the show.

1 Like