INDISC 2023 - January 12-15, 2023 at the Riverside Convention Center

I wonder which Grand Slam that is in the Classics bank. Probably the 1972 Gottlieb EM and not the 1983 Bally with dead slingshots, if I had to guess.

You would be mistaken sadly

3 Likes

Oh? So we ARE talking about the CLASSIC!!! 1983 Bally Grand Slam, huh? Truly the crowning jewel in anyones pinball collection!

3 Likes

Thanks to AYCE GOGI and On Tilt Pinball, The Open IFPA World Pinball Championships Bounties are back for 2023. 10 hand picked games in The Open will have a $100 bounty available to be collected by any player playing that game on a live entry.

Visit https://www.indisc.com/the-open-bounties-2023/ for rules and details.

We’re still in need of volunteers! In addition to volunteer exclusive merch, sign up and be eligible to join in the Volunteer-only tournament on Sunday evening, The Gauntlet, for a chance to win a 2024 event pass AND Classics Target Match Play Entry! https://tinyurl.com/indisc2023volunteers

2 Likes

Deadpool
Get a 3X Playfield Multiplier.

So, 200 weapons?

Or 100 weapons + Lil’ Deadpool Bounce, since the Snikt target will be disabled.

2 Likes

I didn’t know about the Lil’ Deadpool Bounce rule. Thanks. Interesting and potentially painful that it’s only for the rest of the ball.

(“Collecting three targets lights the Lil’ Deadpool target for a jackpot equal to the three target values awarded, +1 Playfield X for the remainder of the ball.”)

No Snikt? Wow. That’s a massive change to the game.

Can you, Jim, and rest of staff please post — in advance — other abnormal adjustments that will be made to the Open and High Stakes and Women’s pins? The above is a bit more than just Outlane or ball-save adjustments.

I’ll be updating the individual game pages on the standings site with settings and such once I know what modifications have been made. I would not expect this before Wednesday.

2 Likes

Bravo- would do the same for DP in a tourney :slight_smile:

:angry:

I Like Snikt!

Me too, but still

How about wiring the Snikt target to the tilt bob? :laughing:

2 Likes

Now you’re talking! Thundertilt part 2

1 Like

4 Likes

Was that the greatest bonus count ever recorded? I can’t think of one better. Just an absolutely incredible conclusion to a match for the ages.

7 Likes

Yes, it was a great finals, and it all came down to who wanted that NIB TMNT most!