INDISC 2023 - January 12-15, 2023 at the Riverside Convention Center

so if INDISC sell 80 All-In package, making $80,000 in presale in 2 days then there will be no more HS ticket on public release on the 29th…
What are the odds? :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is enough pinball without the Target Match Play and High Stakes I will take my chances lol…

1 Like

but people always want MORE PINBALL! :slight_smile:

So, the FOMO on Target Match Play will have me purchase the package. I can’t be alone.

Are you saying you don’t intend to play HS entrees, and value CTMP at +$500?

Well, I will now. :slight_smile: Historically I’ve always bought the INDISC deal that included the HS card but never bought any entry beyond that. I already booked flights and hotel with the intention to “make it in” CTMP. I would just be too bummed missing out knowing I could’ve “bought” myself out of my misery for $375 which it essentially comes down to.

I assume that was the INDISC team intent to get people wanting to secure spots early (either CTMP or HS) to end up buying the all in package and have them play everything! :slight_smile:

If I miss out on CTMP Saturday morning, I plan on using Thursday to start putting in entries on every game in the bank since the queues will be the shortest they’ll ever be…

ARE YOU ALL-IN?

The 2023 INDISC All-In Package goes on sale TODAY at 10am PDT for $1,000! The package includes:

1 Event T-Shirt ($25 value)
1 4-Day Event Pass ($150 value)
Classics Target Match Play Entry ($100 value)
High Stakes Entry ($500 value)
10 The Open IFPA World Championships Cards ($200 value)
10 Classics I/II/Women’s Cards ($150 value)

Total All-In Package value: $1,125

Tickets can be purchased at https://indisc.eventbrite.com
More information can be found at https://www.indisc.com

General ticket sales will open THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29 at 10am PDT!

1 Like

most expensive pinball package yet? :slight_smile:

Half the price of a Mando topper!

10 Likes

next time we need holographic trophy too!

1 Like

turns out the value of the all-in package is even better than advertised since it covers the ~$60 fee.

3 Likes

All-In tickets are still available, but yes, we’ve sold a fair number (most in the first few minutes).

Wow i cant believe i missed trying for the classics match play. :cry:

Is there a waitlist available?

Sorry, Sanjay! The wait list is here: Join the Classics Target Match Play Wait List - INDISC & The Open IFPA World Championship

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen…Welcome to INDISC 2023 Tournament Game Trivia!!

This year, ALL trivia will be played on our Discord ‘Trivia’ page!! If you have not already joined our INDISC Discord, click on the link below! - Only the answers on the Discord ‘Trivia Answers 2023’ page will be accepted!

Discord

Join the INDISC Discord Server!

Check out the INDISC community on Discord - hang out with 113 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Since we’re using the ‘card’ system again in 2023, the same rules/awards as last year apply.

1 trivia win = INDISC pin or patch!
2 trivia wins = INDISC shirt!
3 trivia wins = Everything! (Pin, Patch, Shirt AND 1 entry card for any division, except High Stakes. (High Stakes will have its own trivia page! Watch for it soon!. - ALL players will be eligible for the High Stakes trivia!)

All ‘wins’ are the same, no matter how many clues it takes.

Clues will be text and/or pics, or puzzles.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 3 ‘WINS’ per player!)

Game trivia is for INDISC attendees only! - If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!
AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

60+ total games this year…all over the map! Probably won’t do trivia for all, but we’ll see…

Any questions? Email me at pinwzrd@aol.com

INDISC 2023 trivia will begin sometime tomorrow - Are you ready? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t miss your chance to win one of 29 coveted INDISC Challenge Coins by attending INDISC this January 12-15, 2023. https://www.indisc.com/indisc-challenges-2023/

Event tickets on sale at https://indisc.eventbrite.com. Purchase your 4-day event pass before January 1 to receive 2 free The Open cards! Compete in The Open IFPA World Championships, Classics I, Classics II, Women’s, or purchase one of the few remaining High Stakes entries available.

We still need volunteers for the tournament! Sign up today at SignUpGenius. Only volunteers are eligible to play in the Volunteer Gauntlet on Sunday evening.

4 Likes

Only a few days remain to secure your two free The Open cards with your INDISC 4-Day Event Pass. This offer ends December 31, 2022 at 11:59:59pm! Purchase your tickets at https://indisc.eventbrite.com/ and participate in any of our open events: The Open, Classics I, Classics II, Women’s, and Sunday Strikes. High Stakes still has a few entries available as well!

Games are being announced daily via trivia on our Discord server. Join in the fun today! INDISC
Announced games can be found here: 2023 Game List - INDISC & The Open IFPA World Championship

We’re still in need of volunteers! Sign up and join in the Volunteer-only tournament on Sunday evening, The Gauntlet, for a chance to win a 2024 event pass AND Classics Target Match Play Entry! Sign Me Up

GAME LIST! I FOUND THE GAME LIST! 2023 Game List - INDISC & The Open IFPA World Championship

1 Like