INDISC 2020 - 'The OPEN' IFPA Championship! - Trivia channel

Simpsons Stern

Atlantis

Sorry to interrupt the fun with a boring WPPR question. Is The Open officially considered the 5th Major and getting the 50% boost that the other Majors receive? If so, this text could use an edit on the IFPA site.

Or I suppose it could stay at four and just replace the one on the list that hasn’t been happening.

Yes . . . text has been edited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Wed!

3rd clue time…ok, here we go, good luck!

Clue #3: somewhere in the middle of the train

Congrats Lewis Bevans!
Diner added to The Open!

Oh Bob, how you gonna explain this one?

1 – song by The Who, “Boris the Spider”; Boris is one of the five characters in the game

#2 – Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, John Kennedy coins on playfield art

#3 – the diner car is usually in the middle of a passenger train

Is it going to have some goofy rom that makes multiball always x shots away? ie. game starts with D-I-N-E spelled, you hit it once to get R to light lock. Next multiball (regardless if you spun the cup), starts at D-I-N, and so on?

Testing the “goofy” rom on Sat. I’ll lyk. :wink:

As stated…All games with modified roms (and changes) will be posted here before INDISC.

Hi, Chris, hope to see you here!

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen…Welcome to INDISC 2020 Tournament Game Trivia!!

Since we’re using the ‘card’ system again in 2020, the same rules/awards as last year apply.

1 trivia win = INDISC pin or patch!

2 trivia wins = INDISC shirt!

3 trivia wins = Everything! (Pin, Patch, Shirt AND 1 entry card for any division, except High Stakes. (High Stakes will have its own trivia! Watch for it in late December. - ALL players will be eligible for the High Stakes trivia!)

All ‘wins’ are the same, no matter how many clues it takes.

Clues will be text and/or pics.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 3 ‘WINS’ per player!)

Game trivia is for attendees only!

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Also, please don’t edit/change your answers after posting…would hate to have to BAN you!

35 + total games this year…all over the map! Not sure we’ll do trivia for all, but we’ll see…

Any questions? Email me at pinwzrd@aol.com

Please post all answers either on our FB event page, tiltforums.com or my email.

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…

Clue #1: Don’t cut in line; don’t cut in line; don’t cut in line…or else!

Haunted House?

2nd clue time!

Scroll up or down 4 rules.

Ok…here we go…good luck!

Clue #2: Mark Twain wrote about us

Congrats SD…finally! :wink:
Scared Stiff added to the Open!

Good job Michael Welsh!

For the curious … what famous movie line or word is repeated three times?

“Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!” And when he cuts in line, what happens to him …?

… He always wanted a little head (Elvira) / shrunken head (Drac)

And of course the Jumping Frogs of Calaveras County are the Leapers.

Let’s do some more trivia!

Scroll up or down for the rules.

Ok…here we go…good luck!

Clue #1: a glaring anachronism

Whoa Nellie?

motor show

Atlantis