Clue #2: He did Dark Side of the Moon first

Cyclopes?

Eclipse?

3rd clue time!

Ok…here we go…good luck!

So, you’re a ‘swinger’ eh?

Stephanie Traub Nice Job!
Black Pyramid added to Classics!

Alan Parsons first became famous as the engineer of Dark Side of the Moon [I said He, not They, which would have been the band]. One of his own albums is titled “Pyramid” (great one, check it out).

For the “glaring anachronism,” take a good look at the backglass; I got a kick when I first saw it. On the left side, just above the character with the sword, one of the hieroglyphics shows someone playing a pinball machine! BTW, this is not the only case of this; in Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy is in the crypt getting the ark out, one of the pillars has R2-D2 and C3PO on it!

1 Like

Happy Sat all!
Another work day 4 the INDISC team!
But, still time 4 trivia… :slight_smile:

Ladies and Gentlemen…Welcome to INDISC 2020 Tournament Game Trivia!!

Since we’re using the ‘card’ system again in 2020, the same rules/awards as last year apply.

1 trivia win = INDISC pin or patch!
2 trivia wins = INDISC shirt!
3 trivia wins = Everything! (Pin, Patch, Shirt AND 1 entry card for any division, except High Stakes. (High Stakes will have its own trivia! Watch for it in late December. - ALL players will be eligible for the High Stakes trivia!)

All ‘wins’ are the same, no matter how many clues it takes.

Clues will be text and/or pics.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 3 ‘WINS’ per player!)

Game trivia is for attendees only!

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!
AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Also, please don’t edit/change your answers after posting…would hate to have to BAN you!

35 + total games this year…all over the map! Not sure we’ll do trivia for all, but we’ll see…

Any questions? Email me at pinwzrd@aol.com

Please post all answers either on our FB event page, tiltforums.com or my email.

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…

Clue #1: Let’s have dinner at the Ritz

Monster Bash

Lethal Weapon 3

Are the trivia Classics going to be in the bank for the Classic Match Play also or just Classics 1 and 2? If not, how and when will the Classics Match Play bank be revealed?

Jim will correct me if I misspeak, but Classics 1 and 2 will mostly share the same games, subject to tech issues. Classics Match Play will be using a very large number of games in the general area of the Museum; which ones may change at the last minute depending on projected reliability. The trivia relates just to Classics 1 and 2.

1 Like

Trivia is just for Classics 1 and 2…not the match Play.

2nd clue time!

You know the rules…
Good luck!

Clue #2: The pie is just big enough to give some to each player in the semifinals

JJP POTC?

Pieces of 8? No? Too obvious ha

1 Like

Simpson’s Data East

Teenage mutant ninja turtles

Happy Sunday!

I guess it’s 3rd clue time…

You know the rules…good luck!

Clue#3: Flower Power

I’ll guess Rocky and Bullwinkle again, pies for multiball, flowers for orbits