INDISC 2019 - 'It Never Drains in Southern California Pinball Tournament and Festival!

Hello all!

We’re very excited to announce that our 8th annual “It Never Drains in Southern California Pinball Tournament” will be held at the Museum of Pinball in Banning, CA from January 11-13, 2019!

The Museum of Pinball will be OPEN for INDISC 2019! 500+ pinball machines on Free Play!

New this year ~ Kids and High Stakes Divisions! (And even more space!)

This year we will primarily be a Card-based tournament!
Main, Women’s, High Stakes and Kids all card-based
Classics I & II will be best-game

A Stern Pro Circuit Event (we assume)!

Over $15k prize fund last 4 years! INDISC 2018 prize fund was over $22k!
Projected prize fund this year is $25k+!

Qualifying:
Friday, Jan 11th, 10am – midnight
Saturday, Jan 12th, 9am – midnight

Full schedule and more information on our website: www.neverdrains.com

More details to come!

January is a great time of year to come visit CA! Make your plans now to get out of that snow and rain and spend some time with us! :wink:

Not interested in playing in INDISC 2019? You’re still welcome to come see what all the ‘Museum of Pinball’ has to offer…and you can watch the best players in the world battle it out for cash and prizes!

Watch all the action on our overhead monitors! =)

Co-directors: Karl DeAngelo, and Bob Matthews

We’re always looking for more sponsors! Let us know if you’d like to be added to the list!

Look for volunteer signups in December.

Like Trivia? Win free entries and have fun doing it! More Details soon!

Finals live-streamed on Twitch TV!

Hope to see you in January!!

Jim, Karl and Bob

19 Likes

High stakes!!!

2 Likes

Yes, high stakes, probably with these features: separate bank of games; significantly higher per-4-game-ticket price than main; separate playoff time [will not overlap other playoffs]; may be just cash prizes [no hardware, or just something for the winner]. Details, including ticket price, are still under discussion. Stay tuned for more.

Note with more divisions [adding kids and high stakes], we will be looking for more volunteers and scorekeepers this year.

5 Likes

Never played card-based before - excited to experience it!

Shoot! It’s my daughter’s bday that weekend! Sorry that I’ll miss it! Buuuut, I’ll help promote it, at least.

2 Likes

Can’t wait!

PS - The original post has the days of the month off by 1. Friday is the 11th. Saturday is the 12th.

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Heh, somehow, I thought this meant there would be card game competitions on the side too. I was ready to bring my Pokémon TCG deck.

2 Likes

Hearthstone anyone?

1 Like

More games to play! ( classic vids too!)
More divisions!
More space!
More prizes!
More Wpprs!
More cool banners!
More food options!
More Hi-quality streaming!
More sun! (Hopefully) :kissing:
…and more trivia! (Not just yet Germain) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Big One is 3 months away!

Come join us in Jan!

Www.neverdrains.com

7 Likes

I’m coming all the way from Michigan for my first INDISC- very excited!

3 Likes

someday i’ll guess one! :smiley:

1 Like

4 Likes

if i wasn’t already going i would go just 'coz of the kick ass flyer! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You know, I missed the text on the red stripe at the top and thought it read, “It Never Drains in Southern California, and You Can Too!”

Well, I’ve been going ever since it moved to Banning, but I can’t guarantee I’ll never drain during then.

1 Like

Make those plans yet?

INDISC trivia begins soon! :grinning:

Www.indisc.com for all the info you need!

Still have questions? Pinwzrd@aol.com

2 Likes

High Stakes qualifying continues on Sunday? Woohoo! Time to start saving…

1 Like

Early registration required?

1 Like

Cayle…Not required, but you’ll get a free tourney card if you purchase tix by the weekend before INDISC.

Looking forward to you joining us again! :smiley:

1 Like

it says 2 free tourney card on INDISC.COM?