INDISC 2017!

Yes!

When I heard about volunteer hour , I really liked the idea and said we needed to implement it at OBX flippers but said to myself that it would not be fair to have it after qualifying is over so we did it Saturday morning of papa circuit event, it went well.
Just not a fan of someone knows exactly what to do after qualifying is over to knock out someone waiting during the hour. Give the volunteers a early hour or take a volunteer hour break in middle of event but to me after qualifying is over is not fair…

7 Likes

Happy Sunday all!

Finally, some time to do some “free entry trivia”!

Here’s how it works:
I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry. Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per day!) (Max 10 entries per player!)

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!) If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Some games are ‘odd’, some are not.

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

“Shocking!”

1 Like

Metallica?

Addams Family?

Congrats to Mark Shultz!
CFTBL added to modern bank!

2 Likes

Good evening all…Started a little late with Trivia this year, so let’s do 2 for 1 today…

Here’s how it works:
I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per day!) (Max 10 entries per player!)

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!) If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

“Man, that’s a nice ship in the harbor!”

1 Like

Argosy?

2 Likes

Pretty darn good sir! (Who is this btw?)

Argosy added to classics lineup!

More trivia soon!

San Diego players 2 for 2!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Prior to PATL, I didn’t even know any games that prominently featured a giant boat on a harbor. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good evening all…time for more trivia!

Also, good luck to all the players at CITY CHAMP this weekend!

I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per day!) (Max 10 entries per player!)

‘Man, this game has A LOT of those cool targets that fall down when you hit them!’

1 Like

WPT?

2001 (I’m playing as Zach by proxy) :slight_smile:

1 Like

And Zach guessed via the FB post already today, nice try :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah…nice try Sharpe bros! ; )

I hope it’s not Force 2.

I’ve had to play it in three straight pinburghs and have taken zeros on that game three straight years.

Counter strike ?

Errr… Counterforce I mean
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Counterforce&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick