INDISC 2017!

Sorry for interrupting the quiz, but I take it that no spectators will be allowed then? (I need to know, because that way I can plan the visit accordingly.)

New day, new guess for me… THE HOBBIT!

1 Like

That would be great to see in the tourney. Make it so.

Good morning everyone!

Time for some INDISC updates!

• Should have 50 to 100 pins available for practice/free play during INDISC!

• Spectators will be allowed, but will need to pay the museum entrance fee ($20). And, since all who enter the museum receive 3 free entries, there’s no need to just be a spectator! :wink:

• Also, working on some transportation and food ideas as well…will post when definite.

• Games announced so far:

Modern:
CFTBL

Classics:
Argosy
Dimension

And now…time for clue #2 to yesterdays trivia…See rules above!

ok, here we go…

‘Wow, just WOW’!

3 Likes

Well Done Brian Krivonak! SD 3 for 3! - Dimension added to the classics bank!

Thanks for the reply! I’ll discuss this with my guest and cover for the fees if necessary. I’ll just be coming over from Los Angeles, so it won’t take long.

As for food, I’m always suggesting food trucks, but I don’t know how the local laws in Banning work. I’m used to seeing at least three or four food trucks at even the most minor of events. I visited an expo with only about 100 people, and one person in charge brought six food trucks over! They all got a lot of business too. The line of food trucks caught the attention of people just passing by, and they stopped over to get food and see what the fuss was about.

As for my guess, that’d be Family Guy. Lots of those around here. It’s one of Brian’s quotes when you drain, especially if it’s a quick drain.

Good evening!

First, we want to congratulate Raymond Davidson - Winner of City Champ 5!! Well done!

Now, as promised, time for some more INDSIC trivia!

I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry. Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per day!) (Max 10 entries per player!)

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!) If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Some games are ‘odd’, some are not.

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

“Zooooom!”

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Gonna try and knock out the obvious Indy 500 as my guess

Johnny Mnemonic?

FH

2 Likes

Even in subzero temps, KME pulls off a trivia win!
:wink:

Funhouse added to modern bank!

3 Likes

Scorekeeper and Desk volunteer signups are online. Sign up early to get the shift you want! You’ll receive $20 worth of entries for each 2-hour shift you signup for, a bonus hour of qualifying from 11pm-Midnight Saturday night, and our eternal gratitude!

http://tinyurl.com/indisc2017vol

3 Likes

Plaques are in; here’s how the Classics ones look.

Trophies will be in shortly; stay tuned!

8 Likes

Good evening everyone!

Time for some more trivia! Hopefully, you’re not lost in a shopping mall somewhere! :wink:

I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry. Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per day!) (Max 10 entries per player!)

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!) If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Some games are ‘odd’, some are not.

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

‘20 minutes till tomorrow’

24!

Twilight Zone?

1 Like

Congrats to Zach Sharpe!

TZ added to modern bank!

Watch for more xmas trivia today!

are the currently announced games summarized somewhere? :slight_smile:

Trying to keep up with Jim at www.neverdrains.com :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas all!

Newest INDISC trivia found at link below…good luck.