IFPA SCS State Finals: Where are you playing on 2/13?

Anyone still waiting to see how things are shaking out before they declare?

I’m still slowly but surely filling in the spots in the Vermont bracket. We have both a bit more interest and more players this year compared to last year, but the NEPL results continue to make it so I need to dig relatively far down the list.

It looks like at least a couple out-of-staters will be making the trip north on 2/13. I’ll try to make sure everybody has a good time, and I’ll certainly hope the weather cooperates.

WI is already set. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Missouri, I turned down Kansas, Georgia, and Texas.

Call me crazy, I’d like to win where I live.

1 Like

TX at a collectors place in Houston. AWESOME!!!

Collectors new pad!!

4 Likes

Take a look at my IFPA profile and take a guess how many invite emails I’ve gotten so far.
http://www.ifpapinball.com/player.php?p=2623

Did you take a guess? The actual answer is below.

2 (out of 8)

Let me break it down for you:

• Rhode Island: Invites coming soon, per the coordinator. But nothing yet.
  • Vermont: Yup, I sent myself one.
  • Maine: Doing this via FB rather than email, it appears. Or maybe email will happen after the FB survey, but that seems kind of wrong.
  • New Hampshire: The coordinator apparently skipped me because he knows I’m running Vermont.
  • Connecticut: Yup. Nice job, Jim.
  • Massachusetts: The coordinator apparently skipped me because he knows I’m running Vermont.
  • Nevada: I assume I’d be able to play there based on the number of out-of-staters in the field, but no email. [Update: Got my NV email! Woo.]
  • Quebec: I either got skipped or this was FB-only.

So, if you guessed that I got 2 emails out of what should have most likely been 8, you’d be right.

Update: Up to 3. And it definitely seems like Maine is just doing FB

I got an email from you!

I’ll be playing in CT even though I have more than double the WPPR points in NY. :smiley:

Won’t be getting an invite for NY though, I didn’t play in SuperLeague enough

1 Like

Happy to have all you New Yorkers here in CT. 14 confirmed so far. 22% New York players so far.

I always thought you were from CT, because I think I’ve only seen you at the Sanctum and maybe PinWiz.

NY is crazy. VT is kind of the opposite in a bunch of ways, though it does look like we’ll have a handful of players from other states on 2/13.

More like Brian Bye. Amiright? :smiley:

http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/scs/state_registration.php?s=WV

1 Like

Bryan “Bye” Dye wins WV!!! If he shows up to the event and plunges a ball :smiley:

No more byes for Brian. :frowning:

But a real field for WV. :sunglasses:

http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/scs/state_registration.php?s=WV

1 Like

Looks like a split field, WV vs PA. Will be fun to watch.

I forgot to switch mine to IL before the deadline since I was at INDISC so I am in in NV instead :slightly_smiling: